Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

YYC - Spurious Lady with Black Marker - Anyone has seen this Lady lately in Calgary with a marker writing on your Tesla and license plate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this morning (Monday) in DT Calgary, my wife was sitting in the passenger seat waiting while I was away. This woman walked to the back of the car pulled out a black marker. Then walked away to check the surrounding. Came back to the rear of the car and wrote "15" on the plate as well as on the car.

My wife noticed it then tried to confront her. The woman saw her and ran away.

From the video, she seems a normal person properly dressed. I also notice there is a ring on her pinky of the writing hand. Not sure if that is an engineer ring as her ring seems flat and very shiny in the video.

I guess I am number 15 of her Tesla marking game? Initially I thought she was trying to write "IS
" on the car then run away after my wife open the door. She may want to express "Tesla IS XXXX" or, but she wrote "15" twice. Did she watch SQUID Game on Netflix or something? She didn't leave a card that is for sure.

Let us see if there are more victims (No. 1 to 14) here. : )

Attachments

• IMG_6848.PNG
    IMG_6848.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6847.JPG
    IMG_6847.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6849.JPG
    IMG_6849.JPG
    529.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Informative
Reactions: Lon12
From the video, she seems a normal person properly dressed.
No one who does something like that is anywhere near “normal”. I realize you understand that, just making the point that external appearance is not an indicator of someone’s ethical framework.
she wrote "15" twice. Did she watch SQUID Game on Netflix or something?
I won’t be watching that show so don’t understand the reference.

Regardless, anyone who thinks it is acceptable to write on someone else’s vehicle has a serious problem.