Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zappi and Agile integration release

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@hmy7k might want to alter your threshold to benefit from the expected plunge.

Thats my standard setting but will have to change it when I get a plunge alert.
Looks like setting it to do a one off charge for plunge pricing and where rates vary a lot during the night is the best option.
Hopefully is will switch on and off to add the amount of charge I want at the optimum prices.
Will be an interesting to see how it behaves.

Last edited:
Thats my standard setting but will have to change it when I get a plunge alert.
Looks like setting it to do a one off charge for plunge pricing and where rates vary a lot during the night is the best option.
Hopefully is will switch on and off to add the amount of charge I want at the optimum prices.
Will be an interesting to see how it behaves.
It can only do “four time blocks” so it’ll be limited by that. Same as setting the timer. Once myenergi confirm the timings you should see it push through on the “timed boost section” of the myenergi app.

Ah nice - been waiting to try this out. Didn't even see as mention of the soft launch on their forums!

[Edit]I've managed to get an account set up and it knows about my hub and zappi. I've also set a target budget of below -3p for tonight and as expected it is saying my next charge will be at 0100, but when I try to view the "My Energy Usage" page I just get a swirling green circle loading style thing in the middle of the screen. Anyone know if it just takes ages the first time or if there is anything else I need to do?

Last edited:
You can easily confirm if it’s worked/going to work or not by checking the boost timer section within the myenergi app, shortly after the rates have been released.

To why it hasn’t worked over this weekend still remains unclear.

You can easily confirm if it’s worked/going to work or not by checking the boost timer section within the myenergi app, shortly after the rates have been released.

To why it hasn’t worked over this weekend still remains unclear.

Ah ok. Is there a separate hidden forum over on the myenergi site discussing this? I couldn't see any mention of it anywhere that I could see.

Well last night it didn't set anything and it hasn't set anything so far for tonight either. What sort of time does it normally set them after rates are published? Still can't see any mention of this on the main myenergi forum so not sure whether it is just me or not.

[Edit] Well tried the old tried and trusted "turn it off an on again" (toggling the budget charge off then on) and it seemed to kick it into life for tonight. Will see how long it lasts for!

Last edited:
Reactions: CMc1
Well last night it didn't set anything and it hasn't set anything so far for tonight either. What sort of time does it normally set them after rates are published? Still can't see any mention of this on the main myenergi forum so not sure whether it is just me or not.

[Edit] Well tried the old tried and trusted "turn it off an on again" (toggling the budget charge off then on) and it seemed to kick it into life for tonight. Will see how long it lasts for!
Last weekend they had a security change which locked out their own servers from pushing boost timers, hence the failures last weekend. Been solid Monday onwards...

It's on "soft-launch" hence no chatter about it, bar the testing groups.

Within 30mins of the rates being released, the timers should be set on the Zappi. If you then make a change to the threshold price on the account, these should instantly push through to the app.

Rumours of predicted plunge this weekend so hopefully works out well.