Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zero:Net - The UK's open Charging Network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
by now you guys must be one of the biggest or most widespread networks in britain I guess
I think it's the most useful network and in my experience the most reliable (we've had one failure to date and that was in a third party meter).

What I find most pleasing is the fact that 25% locations are already using renewable electricity so it won't be long before we can drive anywhere in the UK on wind/wave/solar/etc :smile:

I think it's the most useful network and in my experience the most reliable

Certainly is. Pleased to say went to Dartington Hall for the weekend and enjoyed the use of the charger there a fair bit. I was confused by its green appearance but I think it was one of yours? I found it on the Zero:net website anyway! Great place to stay. Turned out we were the first to use it - some chap came out to say how pleased he was to see us.

Switching to Good Energy's 100% renewable electricity will not only get you £25 off your first bill but also net ZCW a £25 donation towards Zero:Net's expansion. Our goal is to increase the percentage of Zero:Net sites using renewable energy from todays' 25% to 100% allowing anyone to travel around the UK on sun, wind. wave, etc :D

For details visit Help us build a green energy future | Good Energy or call 0845 456 1640 and quote GE2053

This is a great initiative and the right utility to do it with.
I Am already a Good Energy customer so that I can charge from renewable energy at home. Been very happy with them. Is there any way to get them to donate you £25 for me staying loyal?

It's a great shame and I feel for everyone at Ploughcroft.

Obviously, we had warning of the demise and will announce a new national installation partner shortly. You'll also find WallPod Charging Stations in ~800 electrical wholesalers by the end of the year.

Lots of announcements next week regarding Zero:Net PAYG charging solutions.... I think you'll be impressed by the partnership :smile: