Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ZINIK Z33 Wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero Tires (Set of 4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$1000 Plus Shipping costs (Free garage tire rack with local pickup)

Used but excellent condition 20X8.5 5-120 ET32 ZINIK Z33 Wheels with 2 seasons of use on 255/40R20 Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II tires. Originally purchased from Tire Rack for my 2013 P85+ but traded in that car for a new 85D last year so these are collecting dust in my garage tire shelf. These include the Tesla centering ring, lugs, and 433mHz tire pressure sensor.

As some of you may know a 255 winter tire does have a minor rub on the front plastic wheel well only when backing up in full left or right wheel position. This is not an issue with 245 winter tires which could be mounted on these wheels just fine.

Prefer local pickup in Denver CO but will consider shipping at cost UPS Ground.

The tires have about 10k miles on them. Only used from Oct-April. I can measure the tread depth tomorrow but they likely only have one more season left in them (I was a little hard on 2 of them since I took delivery in Oct and swapped these out in my original P85+) :)

Pics on my car below

All tread depth is deeper than Lincoln's hair (4/32) except for the central portion of 2 of the tires. As I mentioned above, the tire guy I used to have swap my winter and summer tires stated that I only had one more season on these.

IMG_0391.jpg