TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Zurich Sales and Service Centre

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by dpeilow, May 29, 2010.

1. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Tesla Opens Flagship Store in Zurich

[​IMG]

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Isn't it unusual to see those wheels on the European sig 250 cars?

3. felix the cat

felix the cat P1370 (Europe)

I'll be there tomorrow, together with my son Enrique, I'm looking forward to meet a lot of interesting people from the EV scene and get some pics.

4. felix the cat

felix the cat P1370 (Europe)

That was a great event in zurich. I got the opportunity to talk with different people. A friend of mine told me there's some confusion about how to charge the roadster at the european/swiss grid. He said, the easiest solution would be an adapter for the american charger, which would make it suitable for switzerland.

The arctic white roadster which was participating in the monte carlo rally, has been sold to Fredy Lienhard, entrepreneur and former participant of the Le Mans 24 heures rally decades ago!

He told there are always possibilities to get a ride with a tesla at
    http://www.autobau.ch/deu/:biggrin:

5. mt2

mt2 Member

You know, something I've enjoyed about Tesla since they've started opening stores is that each captures the tone and architecture of the region. No cookie cutter stores here. Each is unique and each fits the atmosphere of the community.