Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 MY - TeslaCam Dashcam - USB no longer recognized

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I myself have an earlier VIN 032000 so I don’t have the glovebox USB. I looked into doing the glovebox retrofit myself but noticed that my computer doesn’t have the open data port for it so I’m stuck with the center console port not working. It’s odd because my light show, lock sound, and everything else work fine but it’s the dashcam that just wants to stop working.

2020 Model Y btw, really wish I would’ve looked around a bit more and gotten the refreshed 2021

Yeah me too. Service Center told me 2024.14 would fix it per my attached ticket. It didn’t. I saw someone else was told 2024.15 will fix it. My guess is it won’t either. Just putting us off. Goodbye owner loyalty. I won’t buy another one, especially after the price cut gimmicks, and now this.
Just received 2024.20.1. It did not fix the issue either. So much for the theory that 2024.14 or 2024.15 will fix it like the service centers have told us.

Reactions: El joe
So frustrating. Every day I wake up to a dozen or so alerts and of course, no fix on 2024.20.1.

IMG_1297.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricAnt54