Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.8 shafted with FSD trial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh hey! Didn't see you sitting over there in the bow. Let's hope we get some positive news before the weekend is out!
you’re next!

Attachments

• IMG_2006.png
    IMG_2006.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: BurntOC
Just now downloading 2024.14.8, updating from 2024.8.9. I’m a monthly FSD subscriber, so the theory that FSD owners & subscribers would remain in 2024.8.9 until FSD 12.4 comes out in 2024.9 is disproven.
Let me know if you get offered a month free. My friend just went 8.9 to 14.8 but didn't get the free trial. I realize you are already a subscriber (and he isn't) but during the April free trials, subscribers got a free month also. I'm not sure why my friend didn't get the trial when he got 14.8 today??

Let me know if you get offered a month free. My friend just went 8.9 to 14.8 but didn't get the free trial. I realize you are already a subscriber (and he isn't) but during the April free trials, subscribers got a free month also. I'm not sure why my friend didn't get the trial when he got 14.8 today??
Don’t think I’m getting a free month. When my wife’s M3 got the upgrade to 2024.14.6 a few weeks ago, she got an email from Tesla announcing the free trial within minutes of the firmware installing. In my case, it’s been several hours and a couple of drives, but no email. Still, having FSD 12 is nice...

Don’t think I’m getting a free month. When my wife’s M3 got the upgrade to 2024.14.6 a few weeks ago, she got an email from Tesla announcing the free trial within minutes of the firmware installing. In my case, it’s been several hours and a couple of drives, but no email. Still, having FSD 12 is nice...
Interesting. I know it is a bit different scenario because you already have FSD but so far I've yet to have anyone say they got the free trial on 14.8. We shall see if anyone else responds to my question (which I've posted in a few different threads) one way or the other.