Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Performance Announced - Discussion thread post announcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't been keeping up. Is production in the USA ramping up (Panasonic or otherwise) to any significant degree or is it years out before that impacts consumer Tesla vehicles?
Yes giga Nevada is still ramping up battery production but battery production is multifaceted. You have the raw elements and manufacturing. If Nevada is ramping 50% year over year but EV growth is 100%, then they need more suppliers to keep up.

Tesla offered me within the KBB value also, but it was $20,000 less than what I paid and my M3P is less than one year old with 5,000 miles. I'd love to buy the refreshed M3P, but not for a $20,000 loss (not to mention the money I invested in PPF, ceramic coating and all-season tires).
If you're going to do all that to your car, you need to keep it to get value out of it. In general, selling a car before you've owned it for 5yrs is a losing proposition (yea, COVID did weird things to the market, but that wasn't normal).

Did you get $7500 back? Is that included in your $20k, because that's significant.

If the new ones aren’t dedicated to the high beams then it is better.
considering the main advantage of matrix beams is that you can say in high beam for longer (and even stays full beam even when you have oncoming vehicles), I don't see how you could consider it better.

In any case, the new model can't write Tesla :) Could be a software issue, could be hardware I don't know.
You can test yourself as you have one. Start the light show, see what it does

Tesla offered me within the KBB value also, but it was $20,000 less than what I paid and my M3P is less than one year old with 5,000 miles. I'd love to buy the refreshed M3P, but not for a $20,000 loss (not to mention the money I invested in PPF, ceramic coating and all-season tires).
They gave me half of what I paid back in 2015. I’m quite happy with the offer Tesla gave me for my old car.

I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised when they actually put a Dragy on it without any passengers. I think Tesla has sandbagged that 0-60 mph time a bit. With a fully optimized battery I believe this car will be capable of running the 2.9 time without rollout subtracted.

Adding 16% max torque to the rear motor is very significant. That is something like a 10% overall improvement. That is more than a .2 second difference.

View attachment 1042685
Those specs are what the motor is capable of, not what the vehicle actually provides.

• Disagree
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Hey guys, I've been searching the forums and haven;t really seen real life pictures or videos of the new Model 3 Performance. Can anyone direct me to the correct place? I'd also like to see someone showing how everything works without any levers or buttons. I'm a potential new Tesla owner and that concept if very foreign to me

Hey guys, I've been searching the forums and haven;t really seen real life pictures or videos of the new Model 3 Performance. Can anyone direct me to the correct place? I'd also like to see someone showing how everything works without any levers or buttons. I'm a potential new Tesla owner and that concept if very foreign to me
You must be late to the party:

Do we know when the M3P will be at showrooms east of the Rockies? I'd really like to get a look at what I ordered haha
These are the known locations as of the 25th:

These are the known locations as of the 25th:

oops. I could've sworn there were locations east of the rockies on that list. haha my bad.