Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best stuff ever, 30ml with rainwater
1000002859.jpg

Yeah I really hope people give it a try first and realise how much better it is.

Sure there'll be some that can't adapt and its great there is an option for them.
Hello! Keep an eye on us at teslaunch.net. We will be giving away new products for free to Tesla owners on the TMC forum for product reviews. If you like our products, feel free to share them with other Tesla owners. If you don't like our products, we welcome suggestions. Your feedback is our motivation for improvement! 😊

The side things are proving to be handy too.
Always putting my grotty feet there so I can’t imagine what the carpet would look like without these.

Yesterday whilst out getting new boots put on the ice car I stepped in an actual butt nugget that someone had conveniently done in the grass near the carpark.

I got in the car and immediately smelt the nardoo. Noticing the caramel mash on my shoes I carefully got out of the car and rubbed the soles into the doormat of the cycling shop I was taking one of their parks (they don’t need it, they have bikes)

I got pretty much all of the Telstra cable wiped from the shoe so I got the wet wipes from the boot of the m3h (thanks for the tip keeping them for cleaning the car @paulp ) and finished cleaning my shoes and wiped over the floor mats just incase. I used quite a few, being careful to not get any scat on my hands.

The unscented wet wipes now had quite a scent so I distributed them evenly between the bike shops letterbox and an Aust post letterbox. Share the love.

IMG_0287.jpeg

Will magsafe cover work in the charging tray of tesla?
I’m using an incipio MagSafe case atm and phone charges fine in the charging tray.
I tested by putting a Tesla car card in between the phone and the case and the phone still charges, but
A. The phone seems to get hotter when charging wirelessly. It does this on my desk MagSafe charger too but it’s suspended in free air so less noticeable, and
B. The case doesn’t sit flush with the card in there. It’s pretty high quality case with low tolerance so I get it. Eventually it might conform.

Will magsafe cover work in the charging tray of tesla?
Ohh I wonder (going by the photo) if that is just a case with a magnetic ring stuck on it?
If so it would be a pass from me. Dont want any metal pubes hanging around in my pocket thank you very much…

I just checked my phone and maybe the heating while charging has terraformed the case as it now sits flush…
Either that or someone has stolen the card out of it… pin to drive ftw :)