Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a connectivity issue. The car may not be getting connectivity. Can try connecting the car to your phone hotspot, or home wife to see if it updates ?

If that works, then a soft reset of the car might fix it. But being brand new you should be able to raise the issue through the app to see if Tesla can help
What about if I connect it to my Not at home wife;)
Give it a try and something should be updating.

If that works, then a soft reset of the "something" might fix it. But being brand new, you should be able to raise the issue through the app to see if Tinder can help. :p

Reactions: Paul Hurley
Looks great!
Just a question, how long have QLD had blue EV tags?
I thought they were a NSW thing only, but am not surprised that other states are implementing them.
Geez, I know we're a little behind the times up here, but NSW doesn't have a monopoly on progress,,,, 🤣

In QLD the blue EV triangles (and yellow hydrogen pentagons) are required for any EV/Hybrid (or hydrogen powered) vehicle built after 1 January 2019. The rule came in to effect on 1 October 2021 with enforcement from 1 January 2022.

Any suggestions on the time frame between the ‘your vehicle has arrived in Australia’ text and the ‘pick your delivery appointment’ text? I’m very impatient 😂
For me, I got the invite to schedule the delivery appointment 3 days after arrival in Australia. The appointment offered was a further 12 days.

I suspect if will vary depending on the number of vehicles. The Tesla guy at delivery yesterday said that they had unloaded about 1,000 vehicles in the last week in Brisbane.

Reactions: Gavarse