Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Managed to sneak a order for a red/black M3P about 4mins after the config launched after they made us wait last week.

First tesla, but been a fan/shareholder a long time.
438238288_435029795798667_5356820288189309512_n.jpg

Any Canberrans receive any update notifications after the Port Kembla delivery? I got my arrived in the country....just gauging if there are any bookings for pickup?
Nothing yet for me mate.

Estimate still 04-25.

If other states are anything to go off, it's ~10 days from boat docked to in your hands. If you factor in truck transit to Canberra, we'll be looking at around the 10th.

Reactions: crogers2k
Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the things you can do to track your vehicle these days. Back with my previous two I got all that info from Vedaprime but it seems he doesn’t do that anymore. Yet I see people in this forum saying they know what boat their car is on and tracking them and talking about the RAV whatever that is. I’m happy to try to piece it all together searching through the forums if I have to but thought I would ask if there is a one true source of info somewhere that I could be pointed to first.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the things you can do to track your vehicle these days. Back with my previous two I got all that info from Vedaprime but it seems he doesn’t do that anymore. Yet I see people in this forum saying they know what boat their car is on and tracking them and talking about the RAV whatever that is. I’m happy to try to piece it all together searching through the forums if I have to but thought I would ask if there is a one true source of info somewhere that I could be pointed to first.
The only definitive way to know which ship yours is on is if your VIN matches to a MOLACE vessel, in which case you know exactly how many and of what is on board, or Tesla tell you directly.

Aside from that, so much research and guesswork and tea leaf reading. Believe me, I've been doing a lot of it.

Reactions: Jules22 and muddie
Any Canberrans receive any update notifications after the Port Kembla delivery? I got my arrived in the country....just gauging if there are any bookings for pickup?
I got my arrival message Monday night. Just received my pickup booking today. Booking made for May 14th. So just under 2 weeks from boat arrival to picking up the car.

@Jules22 caught a sneaky glimpse of Jules running around gungahlin today. Was too shy to say hello

Reactions: Wagits and dronus