Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like gavarse a d scalloping have got rego docs, so I can only assume yours should be coming soon. As for us poor adeladians, we are in the hands of the trucking companies. At least we could track the ship. Now we can only wait for our delivery text. I didn't even got the text to say my car is in australia. I am a little concerned, saw this on the news the other day

View attachment 1044256
The Tesla rep I spoke to the other day told me I would receive a message once it arrives in Adelaide. Not sure how accurate that is.

Looks like gavarse a d scalloping have got rego docs, so I can only assume yours should be coming soon. As for us poor adeladians, we are in the hands of the trucking companies. At least we could track the ship. Now we can only wait for our delivery text. I didn't even got the text to say my car is in australia. I am a little concerned, saw this on the news the other day

View attachment 1044256
We also didn't get SMS on vehicle arrival in Australia

Moderators Note.
I’m aware that the demographic for this website is male dominated but I try to keep it family friendly and inclusive.
I have deleted a couple of posts recently that don’t meet that target. No one is in trouble, just keep that in mind.
If you disagree with my moderation you’re welcome to contact the senior leadership and volunteer to be a moderator yourself.
Click on the contacts button at the bottom of any page on TMC.

Had an amazing drive to my parents and back today for an early Mothers Day lunch. Was so lovely to open the taps on the motorway and just adore driving this thing. Can't believe I have to give it up tomorrow for 5 days. 😔

Hello to whichever of you it was in the red Model 3 we saw near the Old Cleveland Road exit around midday. Tried to wave. But your car looked stunning.

On the way home we stopped at the Rochedale Supercharger to give it a try. Was interesting. So quick and intuitive. So that was nice. The near 30 minute wait was not. We definitely didn't time that well. Thinking we absolutely need to get the UMC sooner rather than later to be safe. But such a quick charging process and really lovely. $12 to restore 40% of charge. Can't remember the last time fuel was that cheap. 😂

Some pics of the experience.

1000027225.jpg

1000027219.jpg

1000027222.jpg

On the way home we stopped at the Rochedale Supercharger to give it a try. Was interesting. So quick and intuitive. So that was nice. The near 30 minute wait was not. We definitely didn't time that well. Thinking we absolutely need to get the UMC sooner rather than later to be safe. But such a quick charging process and really lovely. $12 to restore 40% of charge. Can't remember the last time fuel was that cheap. 😂
Consider some of the other public chargers. I tried my local BP Pulse charger yesterday to add a sneaky 12Kwh in 12 minutes while I ducked into Woolworths. I've never seen it in use.

So far topping up nightly using the Tesla mobile charger off the 10A plug is doing the job. Will be good when I get off my a#$e and get a 32A charger installed.

Nice reflection of the Tesla logo from the black paint.

Consider some of the other public chargers. I tried my local BP Pulse charger yesterday to add a sneaky 12Kwh in 12 minutes while I ducked into Woolworths. I've never seen it in use.

So far topping up nightly using the Tesla mobile charger off the 10A plug is doing the job. Will be good when I get off my a#$e and get a 32A charger installed.

That paint has such a nice gloss, love the black. Glad you are enjoying it

Reactions: BTRProducer

Yeah, we want to try a variety of local chargers. Just wanted to try the Supercharger first because it's Tesla centric.

Question: when searching VicRoads registration using my VIN it says no records are found. The registration form magically appeared back in my Tesla App recently. I texted Tesla and they said it’s all good but I’m worried as I’m picking my Stealth grey white interior up next week. Is anyone else in the same boat?
They don't register the car until the day before delivery (so you don't pay for rego you aren't using).

Reactions: mcv75
Hey folks. Anything I need to do to prep my vehicle for its week of PPF and ceramic coating? Do I need to put it into car wash mode or anything? I was assuming I just leave the detailers one of the key cards and put the car into valet mode. Is that enough, or is even that mode overkill?
Don't put it in Valet Mode - that disables the access to the frunk, and the detailer will need that to apply the PPF properly around the bonnet edge.

Just disable the PIN and give them a key card.

Reactions: BTRProducer
So tesla sent me another invoice today, my payment is now $2 less, woohoo. Only other difference is that I now have my km, gone from 0 to 7. I am hoping this means my car could now be in adelaide
Hi

Yes 7km in my invoice as well, just now spoke to Tesla sales team here in Melbourne and he updated that probably next week I should get SMS for delivery booking and most probably delivery will be last week May as per him....now EV charger installed in my garage, hatch back sold through FB market place...now NVL formalities needs to be finished in this week....

Don't put it in Valet Mode - that disables the access to the frunk, and the detailer will need that to apply the PPF properly around the bonnet edge.

Just disable the PIN and give them a key card.
Yeah. After meeting the guy today who is doing the job, I felt safe enough to just leave him with the car, no limitations. Was just nervous about giving my baby away after only a few days. 😂

For anyone who is interested, here she is...