Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is who Elon is responding to. Not once, but many times. This anti-semitic criminal is who Elon is listening to.

If you don't understand how chilling that statement is, please read up on Anti-Semitic tropes.

I don't know what's wrong with Elon, But I'd like him gone from Tesla. Enough is enough.
This should be the end of him. Probably not.

I’ve got another Tesla on order and I’ve got to be honest I’m finding it hard to continue with the order. I don’t want to be seen as supporting Elon or endorsing him.

I’m ready for someone else to take the lead.

I had the same issue. People have asked me why I stick around here - well I actually am interested in the company and what is going to happen (if at all). I was a HUGE proponent of Tesla. But I just couldn't do it anymore. Because, for me, I'm literally funding the man who has shown himself to be in contradiction to my personal beliefs. If they get a new CEO, fix their quality issues, become more realistic with FSD and stop removing items from the vehicles because "data shows.. nobody is using it!", then I think they're on their way. As it stands now, I'd rather go with competitors. No judgement on others, but I couldn't do it anymore.

When does the crashing and burning begin? I've heard for many weeks now that this is imminent, or will eventually happen. But what I see is this:

- The site would crash, but that hasn't materialized.
I never understood why anyone thought the site would crash. AWS does all the heavy lifting. So long as the bills from Amazon are paid I don't see how it could actually crash. You seem to think the money flows are better than ever so there'd be no reason not to pay Amazon, but at the same time Elon keeps saying Twitter is getting ever closer to bankruptcy. I guess it all depends on which things he says that each of us picks and chooses to believe/disbelieve.

I gotta say it's impressive at just how quickly Elon has managed to severely move public sentiment about him in such a relatively short period of time thanks to Twitter.

I mean, it's happened about has fast as his $44B invested into Twitter is going up into smoke!

What started out as just a few people criticizing his online behavior has turned into a crescendo.

He used to be that fun, quicky, nerdy dude who built crazy, cool, futuristic things like rockets and electric vehicles.

Now he's that annoying, name-calling bully who hangs out with all the other mean, bossy dudes who push for things like white-supremacy, religion and race wars, and freedom for me, but not for thee, while occasionally posting cringey (at best) un-original MEMES that he's stolen from other people on the internet.

It's going to take quite a turnaround from here to get the respect back he's lost, and I honestly don't think he can do it. He appears to be lost, chasing the so-called white-rabbit. Part of me wonders if it's finally all the self-induced stress catching up to him, or something else. The cracks did start showing up around 2017-2018 during the Model 3 ramp-up crisis, but have only progressed from there...

Kim dotcom spending many tens of thousands of dollars for a signed copy of Mein Kampf should give a pretty good sense of which state he's a member of. ☠️
A collector?

Weird thing to collect but some people are into regalia from the world wars including objects that have a verified tie to persons of note.

A collector?

Weird thing to collect but some people are into regalia from the world wars including objects that have a verified tie to persons of note.
Yeah. A collector of Hitler memorabilia. That alone should set off some alarm bells. Now, take that in conjunction with his antisemitic statements and you get a good sense of the "man".

I never understood why anyone thought the site would crash. AWS does all the heavy lifting. So long as the bills from Amazon are paid I don't see how it could actually crash. You seem to think the money flows are better than ever so there'd be no reason not to pay Amazon, but at the same time Elon keeps saying Twitter is getting ever closer to bankruptcy. I guess it all depends on which things he says that each of us picks and chooses to believe/disbelieve.
There's a lot that goes into maintenance. You can't just leave things "running" on their own. Eventually you get failures.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.