Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Trial FSD, What DoYou Think About It?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I recevied 2024.3.25 just around 11 pm tonight a decided to take the car out before my FSD expired. I drove around for over an hour and FSD worked fine after midnight. I noticed some changes in behavior. It did better at stop signs; less hesitation. Also, auto park worked very well. I could hardly get it to work before this update. The visualization showed all of the parking spaces and parked cars; didn't show any of that before. This was a great opportunity to learn more about my car and I want to thank Tesla for the free trial of FSD. Back to normal tomorrow.​

Ya thanks Tesla for us who can’t afford FSD, it was nice to experience living large for a month. I miss it already. 😭

And you can roll the right steering wheel button downward to reduce the speed while in FSD. Or alternately, do the opposite.
Nope -
And you can roll the right steering wheel button downward to reduce the speed while in FSD. Or alternately, do the opposite.
Nope - see the attached. Max set at 45 by scrolling down and happily going 56!
Speeding FSD.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mborkow
I neverr had an intrest in FSD but once they enabled it in my car, I couldn' t resist trying it. Overall, it worked well. One of the things I did learn is that FSD doesn't drive like me. I was not comfortable while using it. It also bothered me that the quick turns and accelleration, in some situations, was hard on the car. I would hope that Tesla would one day allow FSD users to adjust it to their driving styles. Perhaps they could provide a screen with sliders to adjust different aspects of driving behavior; something like the one they have for the audio settings.

music-equalizer.jpg