Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just subscribe to the monthly FSD subscription for $99. I assumed I was getting version 12 FSD but instead they downloaded the 11.4.9 beta which I’m not happy about to be honest. The thing drives horribly in the city will I ever get upgraded to 12 does anybody have an answer?

I just subscribe to the monthly FSD subscription for $99. I assumed I was getting version 12 FSD but instead they downloaded the 11.4.9 beta which I’m not happy about to be honest. The thing drives horribly in the city will I ever get upgraded to 12 does anybody have an answer?
If you didn’t get the free FSD 30-day trial then chances are you car doesn’t meet the requirements to run FSD v12. Like Yelobird said, you need to provide details about your car’s configuration if you want good answers.

Upvote 0
Looks like #fholbert answered correctly granted like most posts, if you shared your actual model and year you could likely get more detailed answers to manage expectations. If it’s a 2014 MS the answer will be very different.

OP didnt say, but of their 3 posts, 2 of them are in the model Y subforum and one has the statement " .....For my model Y performance..." in it, so I suspect that is the type of car they have.

Reactions: Yelobird
Upvote 0
Yes, eventually you will get FSD v12. No one can tell you exactly when. If you're on 2024.8.x you will have to wait until FSD catches up. Check Teslafi for information on software/fsd versions.

Upvote 0