Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hosting Commercial Charging through Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to get information on the Tesla Commercial Charging program, as described here:
I live in a multifamily building, and was thinking of installing chargers in deeded spaces under this program. There are several Teslas in the building. I live in a "right to charge" jurisdiction, so we can install chargers, but we have to reimburse the building for the cost of electricity.
In particular, I was wondering how the per kWh rates are set, and what fees are charged, under this program.

Hi, did you find anything out? I'm interested in this process also. I read somewhere you had to get a minimum of 5 chargers to be in tesla's program, but I can't find it now. I want to buy the universal chargers (with nacs and j1772) and use power sharing. If I got say 5 of them, and they had say 120 amps, then they'd have a minimum of 24 amps, max of 48 (if not many were in use). I'd like to make sure power sharing is supported as well as the universal chargers too. There must be a discussion board with info on this somewhere.