Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_2128.png
    IMG_2128.png
    705.9 KB · Views: 4
I texted the guy at the store to see if he could help. Guessing not, but worth a shot!
You typically have to accept ALL changes if you want a change like this. Meaning, in order to get "free" white interior, you would have to accept the current price of the car too, which increased, right?

I mean, doesnt hurt to ask, but I expect thats what you will be told.

I have good news regarding black interiors (well at least for myself 😄) I was near my local tesla store, ao i decided to pop in to see if I could gather any intel. I mentioned only seeing white interior vins, and the SA said he wasn’t aware of delays to black interiors and looked up my order. My EDD in my app is May 17-31st, previously May 26th to June 30th. On his lookup, he saw my SG/Black M3P has an ETA of May 23, and said I should be getting a VIN anytime now.

I know the May 23rd date is still an estimate, but I’m overly optimistic. He seemed pretty confident in that date. Will keep everyone posted!

You typically have to accept ALL changes if you want a change like this. Meaning, in order to get "free" white interior, you would have to accept the current price of the car too, which increased, right?

I mean, doesnt hurt to ask, but I expect thats what you will be told.
Ya, that's my assumption too. I had a hard time deciding between the white interior and the white exterior (I didn't get in before the first $1k price increase). Guessing the system won't make it possible for them either.

Two price increases before anyone takes delivery of the newly refreshed M3P and any actual reviews come out. Are we in the year 2021 again?

Back then, the refreshed Model S with yoke steering had 2-3 price jumps before anyone got to drive one. I canceled my order because I didn't want to YOLO and the price kept going up.