Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And where you stand in the queue based on RN # is a total unknown. I’m seriously thinking of buying the Dual FS offered last week as it could be worth 2+ years vs. waiting and the tax credit may be n/a by then. Will just have to work harder on options :)
Well I’m thinking Bitcoin will be at $80k by August. My Apple leaps paid me well. My Tesla leaps was a loss so far. I would love to get the 80k CT. I just don’t see Elon not milking the Teet till it’s dry. I will move forward with my FS. Hoping for a July -August for Tactical Grey.

Reactions: MOD3LR
Do fingerprints come off your vehicle with a squirt or dab of Windex or Bar Keepers Friend like some in the thread have said?
Fingerprints come off with alcohol, and also with Bar Keepers, but unfortunately then you have to deal with the residue that Bar Keepers leaves and so then you find something else to remove the Bar Keepers and it goes on and on and on, and you carry it in your back pocket.

If you enjoy the stainless steel look, just have it wrapped in clear ppf,which will maintain its beauty, and you won't have to hassle with all of the prints and the oil residue. The cold rolled stainless steel is a magnet for oil, particularly skin oil.

I've had clear paint protection film on every one of the nine Tesla's I've owned to date and it keeps them protected, improves or resale and takes the worry out of maintenance.

In the picture below is my 2014 Tesla Model S, my first, and it just recently had the ppf removed. It looks just like new. It looks just like new with its 287,000 miles.

To each their own, but for me it's a wrap.
110841.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jones1
Fingerprints come off with alcohol, and also with Bar Keepers, but unfortunately then you have to deal with the residue that Bar Keepers leaves and so then you find something else to remove the Bar Keepers and it goes on and on and on, and you carry it in your back pocket.

If you enjoy the stainless steel look, just have it wrapped in clear ppf,which will maintain its beauty, and you won't have to hassle with all of the prints and the oil residue. The cold rolled stainless steel is a magnet for oil, particularly skin oil.

I've had clear paint protection film on every one of the nine Tesla's I've owned to date and it keeps them protected, improves or resale and takes the worry out of maintenance.

In the picture below is my 2014 Tesla Model S, my first, and it just recently had the ppf removed. It looks just like new. It looks just like new with its 287,000 miles.

To each their own, but for me it's a wrap.View attachment 1056388
How much for the ppf wrap for CT?