Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another stupid, minuscule issue that this asshole Elon and his team have created for their customers just to save a few pennies. I just purchased a 2023 Model Y and am really disappointed that Musk and his team of jackasses have taken away Homelink, charging cables and a working phone charger from car. I hope he never gets his $57B - Elon's turned into a Class A Asshole!

Reactions: NOLA_Mike
So much wrong here.

1. Who the heck is this Burton person? Never heard of them. 36k followers? Probably mostly bots. That's not a star. That's just another nobody, and apparently a terrible nobody criminal.
2. Apparently this Burton got arrested and convicted for committing abuse. Then the richest man in the world attacked her. Where is this "moral cloak that cannot be questioned"? Because somebody else on TikTok defended them? Puhleaze. But hey, maybe it was big in some far left or far right echo chamber of another 36k people, probably mostly bots. Maybe 36 people.
3. Here, the bigotry of Musk is that he ascribes some kind of magical cloak of moral invincibility to trans people. I'm not sure where he gets that from. Most trans people I see are heavily marginalized. The ones I've known personally have all suffered from horrific mental health issues, well beyond gender dysphoria.
4. Here, the abject bigotry of Abjectivist, and those who agree with such drivel sellers, is to ascribe to Israel the same mythical "moral cloak that cannot be questioned". This ties directly into a long, long history of seeing Jews as overly powerful people who control the world.
Ad hominem is telltale for lack of arguments, but go on.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jigglypuff
Great value from Credit Karma (owned by INTUIT). They use information that's readily available to the credit services anyway. I like being able to see my credit history back to the day I was born. All the houses, all the cars, all the travel, all the wives (not really), and a complete credit history showing no late payments for 31 years, of course until the illustrious Digital Credit Union came along.

Credit Karma has offers that match your credit history. Low-rate cards, better home financing, cheaper auto loans, cheaper insurance, NO HASSLE LIKE DCU, and most important to me, they alert you when someone, like DCU is trying to rip you off. What's not to like, for FREE? They make money off of those who pursue their offers. It's veryy nice to have all of your credit history in one secure place. They even offer a NET WORTH calculation package. It has been of great value to me.

My CYBERTRUCK will be here next week, and instead of financing it with DCU, as I had planned, I will pay cash for it. Their loss. Behavior has consequences.
I will be selling my Model Y and paying off the current DCU loan, as well. Suck it up, DCU. Done with you. You can rip off someone else.
BEWARE and AVOID.

No one's forcing anyone to sign up for anything. Just sharing a positive experience with Credit Karma.
If you don't like it, you might want to try the Diesel Blog.
KMA!

Attachments

• KYM6pj.gif
    KYM6pj.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.