Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Southern California (location speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No posts here since the Supercharger team news?

I wonder if they will be putting some here at the old Lowe's in Aliso Viejo. We just noticed this today. A new Service Center and/or showroom. Some tubes coming out of the ground, but it's not conclusive yet for chargers.
Most sales centers have hpwc out front and a 2-4 stall supercharger in the back just for testing purposes. Seeing that the electrical permit doesn’t have any sub panels above 600A it is unlikely this will have public facing superchargers .
1717971622858.png
This permit mentions A supercharger cabinet so that supports the 4 or less for service use only.
1717971781959.png
The electrical permit that goes with those bulletins however shows 2 services greater than 1000A which would definitely point towards a larger Supercharger for public use. Will need closer up pictures of the stubbed out conduits to see if there are the precast Supercharger bases in place.
1717971950177.png

I wonder if they will be putting some here at the old Lowe's in Aliso Viejo. We just noticed this today. A new Service Center and/or showroom. Some tubes coming out of the ground, but it's not conclusive yet for chargers.
Looks like a frickin' SC to me! Nice job! Create a thread, and call it "Supercharger - Aliso Viejo (possible new construction)"
If it is not, the mods can always update the info later. Stop by again in a few days and update us. Workers may be on site tomorrow.

Looks like a frickin' SC to me! Nice job! Create a thread, and call it "Supercharger - Aliso Viejo (possible new construction)"
If it is not, the mods can always update the info later. Stop by again in a few days and update us. Workers may be on site tomorrow.
I don’t see any groupings of larger diameter conduit consistent with suoercharger construction. Looks like framing for curbs with a couple single conduits or possible drainage pipes. @corywright @Guacahummus ?

Reactions: Falcon73

Site plans. Superchargers for service use only behind gated entry.
1718299242188.png