Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-30
- Minocqua, WI (#463)

My wife is away for a couple of days, so I did a trip to Minocqua and back. That leaves five more chargers in WI to clear the state. I had thoughts about doing an 11 hour run to nab them all, but realized that they are all on routes that I have some hope to getting to in the normal course of life over the next 12 months. So, I'll put that plan on hold.

Check-ins for 2024-04-30
- Minocqua, WI (#463)

My wife is away for a couple of days, so I did a trip to Minocqua and back. That leaves five more chargers in WI to clear the state. I had thoughts about doing an 11 hour run to nab them all, but realized that they are all on routes that I have some hope to getting to in the normal course of life over the next 12 months. So, I'll put that plan on hold.
I did exactly that between Christmas and New Year's this winter, though I had a lot more than five to grab.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Well then - you should include Arizona 89A between Prescott and Cottonwood. I chased a motorcycle all the way through this section, hanging on the edge of a very large canyon drop-off for about 20 minutes thru 13 miles of hairpin turns (about 5 or 6 miles as the crow flies). Motorcyclist was trying to widen the gap between us, but the Model 3 Performance was in charge of the gap for the entire ride.

View attachment 1042977
Added. Thanks.

Reactions: NKYTA
@theflyer CO 24 Leadville to Minturn is worth a trip. Leadville, CO is worth a passing visit.
Moab, UT to Cisco can be done in any direction, NE or SW IMO. I took one of the prettier pictures back in the OG NKYTA days.
I wouldn’t do either at night (oops on that, 8’ Elk around a curve coming from Leadville down to minturn) and you wouldn’t want to do during snowy winters

Arches/Monument Valley Trip - Day 4

A relatively short travel day, as we spent 3 hours visiting Arches National Park. For some reason TMC won't let me load any photos, even though it loads the TeslaFi screenshots fine. There were 4 Hummer EV's charging at Moab, outnumbering and vastly outweighing the 3 Teslas which were charging. Not sure if the Hummers were tour operator off-roading vehicles or what - they all had Michigan plates and left in a pack when the drivers were dropped off from another even more humongous ICE vehicle.

Check-ins for 2024-04-30

- Richfield - W 1250 S, UT (#2383)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#2384)

Image 4-30-24 at 8.07 PM.jpeg
Image 4-30-24 at 8.07 PM (1).jpeg
Image 4-30-24 at 8.08 PM.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-04-30
- Bennington, VT (#2973)
- Gansevoort, NY (#2974)
- North Hudson, NY (#2975)
- Epsom, NH (#2976)
- Framingham - Concord St, MA (#2977)
- Foxborough, MA (#2978)

Check-ins for 2024-05-01
- Provincetown, MA (#2979)
- Lynnfield - US-1, MA (#2980)

Off and on showers all day with temps in the 40s! A bit of a shock to the system after the 90F in New Jersey yesterday and the weeks in the south prior to that. Even saw some remnants of snow in the higher elevations on both sides of the NY/VT border near the south end of Lake Champlain.

Getting Provincetown was a slog, but certainly must have been much better than trying to do it during the day. It's one of those dead end roads that just gets more narrow and lower speed limits as you get to the end, reminiscent of driving out to Montauk or Key West.

Off to Miramichi tomorrow!

Check-ins for 2024-05-01

- Rockland, ME (#2981)
- Bangor, ME (#2982)
- Miramichi, NB (#2983)

Had about an hour long delay crossing the border. They say I'm crossing too frequently and in weird locations. They're not going to like it when I try to hit the Northwest Angle in about a week lol.

NB Route 108 was more of an adventure than I wanted. Worst potholes I've seen on a paved road of that length. I wouldn't even really call some of them potholes, more like washboard with big chunks of pavement missing. At times, half of my lane just blended into the gravel shoulder. At least late at night, I could just drive down the middle. Only saw about 4 cars coming the other way in 2 hours. It got down as cold as 34F and there was snow on the sides of the road at the higher elevations of that road. But no precip and road was dry so the weather wasn't an issue.

Then out of nowhere a large birch tree was down across the entire road. I had enough charge to limp 100 miles back to Miramichi, but that would have really screwed up my schedule. Don't think I would have had enough to make it to Lincoln and definitely didn't have enough to make it to Woodstock with all the backtracking. So I got out, broke some branches off, quickly realized some of them were too thick for me to break by hand. And the tree was definitely too big for me to move physically without a large rope to tie to my car which I didn't have. So I surveyed the shoulder and was happy to discover that it was fairly wide and sturdy, mostly grass with some weird stick type things growing in it. So I carefully drove my car on the shoulder to get around the tree with the stick things scraping the bottom of the car and a couple of the tree branches scraping the side of the car. We'll see how the paint looks in the morning, but either way it seems better than backtracking on that awful road and costing myself a day. Did I mention there was zero cell service at all where the tree was down? So I couldn't call it in and hope the authorities acted fast as that wasn't an option. And at 1am, almost certainly no one was coming any time soon. Also, as I worked on the branches and surveyed the shoulder, I heard a very large animal in the nearby forest, probably a moose, but maybe a bear. That sort of expedited my decision making lol.

I did call 911 and let them know about the tree when I got back to a place with cell reception. They had a strange way of doing things compared to the US. They were really intent on getting all of my information as if it was super important. In the US, they sometimes ask for you name and phone number so they can call back for clarification if necessary (I've had a call back once from a state trooper who wanted to know more specifically where I saw a bad wreck that I drove past on the interstate). There was also some confusion when I said it was at "kilometre 66" and then I heard them relay it to RCMP as "milepost 66." I know the term milepost pre-dates Canada's switch to metric, but it seemed wrong to call it a milepost without any clarification, so I jumped in to correct them. Anyways, hopefully they were able to find and remove the tree before the morning rush hour on NB-108 :)

Had about an hour long delay crossing the border. They say I'm crossing too frequently and in weird locations. They're not going to like it when I try to hit the Northwest Angle in about a week lol.

Then out of nowhere a large birch tree was down across the entire road. I had enough charge to limp 100 miles back to Miramichi, but that would have really screwed up my schedule. Don't think I would have had enough to make it to Lincoln and definitely didn't have enough to make it to Woodstock with all the backtracking. So I got out, broke some branches off, quickly realized some of them were too thick for me to break by hand. And the tree was definitely too big for me to move physically without a large rope to tie to my car which I didn't have. So I surveyed the shoulder and was happy to discover that it was fairly wide and sturdy, mostly grass with some weird stick type things growing in it. So I carefully drove my car on the shoulder to get around the tree with the stick things scraping the bottom of the car and a couple of the tree branches scraping the side of the car. We'll see how the paint looks in the morning, but either way it seems better than backtracking on that awful road and costing myself a day. Did I mention there was zero cell service at all where the tree was down? So I couldn't call it in and hope the authorities acted fast as that wasn't an option. And at 1am, almost certainly no one was coming any time soon. Also, as I worked on the branches and surveyed the shoulder, I heard a very large animal in the nearby forest, probably a moose, but maybe a bear. That sort of expedited my decision making lol.

@theflyer CO 24 Leadville to Minturn is worth a trip. Leadville, CO is worth a passing visit.
Moab, UT to Cisco can be done in any direction, NE or SW IMO. I took one of the prettier pictures back in the OG NKYTA days.
I wouldn’t do either at night (oops on that, 8’ Elk around a curve coming from Leadville down to minturn) and you wouldn’t want to do during snowy winters
Thanks. .

The Moab to Cisco drive is spectacular! I definitely want to drive it again at some point. Added. Decided against adding CO24 for now.
1714660829183.png

When adding the Moab road, I noticed a road that goes from Naturita, CO to Grand Junction that looks pretty spectacular as well. The Hanging Flue Overlook is along that road (see also the Wikipedia article).

1714660449791.png

Thanks. .

The Moab to Cisco drive is spectacular! I definitely want to drive it again at some point. Added. Decided against adding CO24 for now.
View attachment 1043724

When adding the Moab road, I noticed a road that goes from Naturita, CO to Grand Junction that looks pretty spectacular as well. The Hanging Flue Overlook is along that road (see also the Wikipedia article).

View attachment 1043723

I am also adding I-70 west of Denver, as the drive through the gorge is like nothing else.

1714661409588.png

I had the absolute worst experience at the border going to Canada last year. I won't go into details, but I have decided not to go to Canada any more.

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: israndy and PLUS EV
I am also adding I-70 west of Denver, as the drive through the gorge is like nothing else.

View attachment 1043727
Unless there is construction, or an accident. I’ve probably spent an entire 24 hrs of my life stuck going either E or W in Glenwood Canyon.
They were boring the Hanging Lake tunnel (just E of this pick, if I have it right) when I was living in Avon back in the early 90s.
And do mind the caution signs on the curves around there, they really mean what they say!

I had the absolute worst experience at the border going to Canada last year. I won't go into details, but I have decided not to go to Canada any more.
Oh dear.
I spent 5 years and $2k with a lawyer just to be able to get back into Canada.

I might be the only one here that paddled a canoe across the border. Near Prairie Portage, MN.
Nobody there to stop me and show ID. 😉

Oh dear.
I spent 5 years and $2k with a lawyer just to be able to get back into Canada.

I might be the only one here that paddled a canoe across the border. Near Prairie Portage, MN.
Nobody there to stop me and show ID. 😉
Not the only one. I head up to the Boundary Waters at least annually, and I've paddled many border lakes. Planning on doing the Height of Land Portage and Grand Portage this August with my son.