Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any news regarding why M3 are getting delivered before MY even though MY's were unloaded before. Confused and not even single one from morning Crystal have got the Delivery Dates :(
my best guess? The Morning Crystal deliveries were pushed to the back of the storage yard, the Dugongs to the front, so they’ve taken priority.

It’s just a theory, I don’t know this for fact, I just put my logistics hat on and thought about the why.

Reactions: TheRug80
For those of us waiting for MY EDDs, while it is disappointing to not have got on the most recent wave with the east coast, my current theory is we will have a WA specific vessel - the Leo Spirit looks promising as predicted by @Dannerz. It’s on the way to Shanghai from Tianjin.

Again, this is just a theory. I don’t have enough data to confirm much of anything yet.
If it is Leo Spirit, it’ll likely take our vehicles to Singapore where another vessel brings it to us.

It does confirm that they have started marking RHD Y’s again, they were firmly in 3 mode for a little while there

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRug80