Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He mentions FSD in AU too which is promising.
Hmm. He said "Europe and China, and, of course, Australia and UK down the road".

Quite annoying him using the phrase "of course" as if it's common knowledge... I have heard very little about FSD v12 coming to Australia other than that they employed some test drivers last year... which could mean 6 months/6 years... Although if Europe gets authorised, then that's good from a regulatory point of view - we often follow Europe closely. Would just need Tesla to get it's RHD/AU training done.

Reactions: dronus
Best update in a long time! I love the new UI, wiper adjustment via the scroll wheels, adaptive high beams improvements and nav enhancements. The larger speedometer is also welcome.

Auto wipers seem better, used it in rain and it was ok. No dry wipes yet, but I am sure they are coming lol.

I also noticed the huge improvement in FSD visuals - does this indicate a possible FSD launch here in the near future?

Last edited:
Best update in a long time! I love the new UI, wiper adjustment via the scroll wheels, adaptive high beams improvements and nav enhancements. The larger speedometer is also welcome.

Auto wipers seem better, used it in rain and it was ok. No dry wipes yet, but I am sure they are coming lol.

I also noticed the huge improvement in FSD visuals - does this indicate a possible FSD launch here in the near future?
Looking forward to getting it

Reactions: karlos22