Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Software upgrades??? Ohhhh lawd that’s probably how mine got jacked up. They got one guy left working there and he’s doing “upgrades” 🤦
Yes. Has to be.
It was the fastest. I have gotten to talk to anyone on a Tesla line. Only 15 minutes of holding.
Has to be software issue for a lot of people. With no employees.
My company laid off people last year. Globally. Then they expected the Survivors. To work more hours and not take off. Eventually they hired a limited number of people back. After a few months. A lot of older employees headed for the Exit doors. For a better , less toxic culture. We are just a number to them.

Reactions: DrewHou
It's crazy that even with Tesla's notorious lack of customer service, I still struggle to find a better alternative. It feels like leaving the Apple ecosystem - the services integration is so useful that people like me are willing to ignore the lack of customer service for a chance at (hopefully) a trouble-free installation. At least Apple nails the service side of the equation.

The same goes for the vehicles. I've always hated haggling with dealerships. Tesla's direct-to-order is much easier, and I cringe thinking about leaving that.

Unfortunately, it sort of feels like Tesla knows this and obviously doesn't prioritize the service.

Imagine if they did. 🤯

Reactions: DrewHou and Jones1
It wasn't always that way. When I got my Model S P90D in 2017, Tesla really spared no expense. Red carpet, ribbon, service reps on a first name basis, everything was clean (service center and vehicle) greeted by name, etc.

Whenever I had an issue, I had a brand new loaner, frequent updates, and it was all free (not like the threatening way they do it now if it's not their fault, you have to agree to pay in advance).

Those were the good ol' days.

Reactions: Jones1 and DrewHou
It's crazy that even with Tesla's notorious lack of customer service, I still struggle to find a better alternative. It feels like leaving the Apple ecosystem - the services integration is so useful that people like me are willing to ignore the lack of customer service for a chance at (hopefully) a trouble-free installation. At least Apple nails the service side of the equation.

The same goes for the vehicles. I've always hated haggling with dealerships. Tesla's direct-to-order is much easier, and I cringe thinking about leaving that.

Unfortunately, it sort of feels like Tesla knows this and obviously doesn't prioritize the service.

Imagine if they did. 🤯
I couldn’t agree more. There really isn’t a great option to switch too. I tell people already get Tesla equipment but whatever you do don’t buy it through Tesla. I wish I had gone that way, something as important as electricity I need someone local that can come out. Someone I can look in the eye and see if they are just reciting a script.

I have this going on at the same time our 2023 Model 3 suspension sounds horrible and they want over 300 dollars to just look at it and the soonest available appointment is in July…

Reactions: Jones1
Update on Tesla Electric. Bill is in.
I keep it 💯 😆
This is the Unlimited Charging Plan. For $15 a month per Vehicle.
I’m not go to bore anyone with every page document. $32 for 9 days of service. 😂
It was a poor production week of the 16th. I remember I was thinking. This is a bad start. It was. I’m going to go to Summer. Or at least until I get the CT if that goes through as well.
IMG_1296.jpeg
IMG_1293.jpeg

Tesla Electric Unlimited Charging Plan

I’m not a Doctor and I don’t want to dox myself.
But I’ve been answering calls all night. I get home from. My last call. Plug in my Tesla and it didn’t want to charge. The Unlimited Charging Schedule is from 10pm to 6am. It was close to 5am. I had to turn off the feature to start charging. It’s like it was only set to around 10 pm on the Day and not early in the morning.
1714644230093.png

Update on Tesla Electric. Bill is in.
I keep it 💯 😆
This is the Unlimited Charging Plan. For $15 a month per Vehicle.
I’m not go to bore anyone with every page document. $32 for 9 days of service. 😂
It was a poor production week of the 16th. I remember I was thinking. This is a bad start. It was. I’m going to go to Summer. Or at least until I get the CT if that goes through as well.
View attachment 1043575View attachment 1043576
I used net 7 kwh in last period, with fixed fee and delivery charge for $8.8, my average cost per kwh is 1.25. LOL.

• Funny
I'll go back to TE again this Summer after I get the Cybertruck powershare working. An additional 123 kWh on top of the 52 kWh PW3 batteries will get me 175 total, and that should mostly cover cloudy/rainy days.

Next purchase will be a refreshed Model Y, but Powershare is a requirement.
I consider this as well. That Turo

I live for power outages now. I get so geeked out when my system keeps the house up.
Yeah I used to be but my system went down at the worst time. Not only did I sit in the dark during the outage but now the HOA came and knocked on the door and said my street was under a voluntary evacuation for flooding and if we don’t leave need to prepare to shelter in place for a couple of days.

ugh… 😑

• Informative
Yeah I used to be but my system went down at the worst time. Not only did I sit in the dark during the outage but now the HOA came and knocked on the door and said my street was under a voluntary evacuation for flooding and if we don’t leave need to prepare to shelter in place for a couple of days.

ugh… 😑
Are you south of the Lake? I was always told and have only seen flooding North and North West of the lake

Reactions: DrewHou