Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla: We are updating all reservation timelines in the next few days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s for sure. For a long time I debated about getting an X but then they eliminated the 14K for any X. Decided that I couldn’t justify the cost, didn’t need the extra space etc - ordered the 3, and now lost out on that rebate as well. Sucks. But I am keeping my order.

That’s for sure. For a long time I debated about getting an X but then they eliminated the 14K for any X. Decided that I couldn’t justify the cost, didn’t need the extra space etc - ordered the 3, and now lost out on that rebate as well. Sucks. But I am keeping my order.

I'm keeping mine for sure also. I even bought 3 TSLA stocks today like a crazy person lol but I don't care, even if I lose money on them I love feeling like I have more of a stake in the company and its success now. Now I REALLY want solar and the PowerWall but that I can probably hold off for a new government first lol.

Wondering when I should order the HPWC? It would be exciting just to have something “Tesla branded” around the house! (Now that’s just crazy talk!)

Do it now! I did it last week haha. Was going to unpack it and pretend to plug it into my 1 series like a loser but decided to keep it in the box for the installer when he comes next week. :p I even got the snapback cap too, and I look terrible in caps. Just sits on my desk.

(It is however still sitting on my couch in the box so that I can see this huge Tesla box every day.) :D

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Nice. I think I will order it after the weekend. Delivery is still showing Sept - Nov but I am hopeful it is on the early side of that.

I didn't want to miss out on any rebate so took a chance and hopefully got lucky, as from what I understand because I bought it July 10th and the rebate was cancelled on the 11th I should still qualify for 50% off the charger itself, just not the professional installation. They removed the form from the website though but told me it would be added back later. It says I qualify if I submit the application within 60 days of the 11th, so hopefully I'll have by car before then. Kinda hard though to submit it when they have removed it lol.

What was your config?

White Exterior ( all buttons checked )

Your Model 3 build details
  • Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium White
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
Estimated delivery: Aug. '18 - Oct. '18

Congratulations
Thanks.

" I would like to take this moment to thank the academy and all of the people who got me to this point...……

For many years it didn't seem as though I would make it....but somehow through many ups and downs....I'm finally on this stage and I can't be happier....." lol

"I'm sorry...I'm just so happy I could cry".

Last edited:
My Wife is Missing–

A husband went to the police station to report his missing wife:

Husband – I’ve lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not come home.

Sergeant – What is her height ?
Husband – I really never noticed.

Sergeant – Build?
Husband – Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant – Color of eyes?
Husband – Never noticed.

Sergeant – Color of hair?
Husband – Changes according to season.

Sergeant – What was she wearing?
Husband – Dress/suit/ I don’t remember exactly.

Sergeant – Did she go in a car?
Husband – yes.

Sergeant – What kind of car was it?
Husband – Arrest-Me Red Tesla Model S rear wheel drive electric vehicle with liquid-cooled powertrain with 100 kWh microprocessor controlled, lithium-ion battery, dual motors, drive inverter, and gear box, three phase, four pole AC induction motor with copper rotor, drive inverter with variable frequency drive and regenerative braking system and single speed fixed gear with 9.73:1 reduction ratio and has a very thin scratch on the right front door.… at this point the husband started crying.

Sergeant – don’t worry sir…….We will find your car.

I'm sorry.....is it too obvious how happy I am?

• Love
Reactions: Pollux and Dr. J
OH no....I just got 2 emails from Trans Union Credit Agency.

It appears that Tesla opened my application to 2 banks. Wells Fargo and US Bank. They both attempted to pull my credit, however I had my credit blocked as I was a victim of identity theft. I unblocked it, however it might have been too late.

I suppose I'll talk to Tesla on Monday to have them re-push my credit application through.

• Informative
Reactions: Bokonon
White Exterior ( all buttons checked )

Your Model 3 build details
  • Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium White
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
Estimated delivery: Aug. '18 - Oct. '18

That’s the first time I’ve seen AWD with Aug- Oct estimate. Everyone else is Sep-Nov.