Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslaunch Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit🚀GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! The long-awaited Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit has finally passed the test and is officially launched for sale, meeting everyone's expectations🚗💨. This product meets our daily needs and conforms to our muscle memory.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 2 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here and write an experience post on TMC!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Tesla Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit

Product link:
Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit for Tesla

Product pictures:
SX GEAR SHIFT .png

Lottery quota:

2 for Model S/X car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:
1. Own Tesla Model S or Model X
2. Share your experience and share pictures and videos in this post and on the TMC post after receiving the product.

End date:
May 4, 2024

Has this product (great and fantastic idea) been actually tested in a Tesla Model S before it was manufactured?

You have another thread where you gave away a sunroof shade (very simple product that doesn't connect to the cars electronics like these turn signal shifter and gear stalks do) and it's abundantly clear zero testing was done

Vendor - 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch New Model S Sunshade Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

I would like to try it. I have a few questions though, those stalks have more functions besides turn signals and gear shift. Will the other marked functions work? Such as the windshield wipers, hi beams, and autopilot control?
Thanks!

I'm deployed - otherwise I'd jump all over this and try it. Install looks a little involved, but not too bad. Would have rather have had turn signals on left stalk, wiper control on right as this is my first Tesla and the stalk drive controls would be just as foreign to me as swiping up and down on the screen, but I'll be looking forward to these getting out in the wild. If I can get turn signal stalks back and the new mechanical horn, this thing might stay with me for a while!

I'd like to try it.
  • I own a 2023 Model S (Cream interior).
  • I'd like to try it out as I enjoy retrofit projects. I watches the installation video and I feel confident about doing that work. I tried once to replace the Yoke to a Wheel helping my neighbor, and I feel the process was fairly simple. It looks like this is the most difficult part for installing this product and I mostly have already did the critical steps to do that. I like the capacitive touch buttons but my wife who drives my car also doesn't like them at all since her daily car is not a Tesla... While am fine with the turn indicators, am very excited about the gear selector. I set my seats slightly backward and it's always a hassle to reach to the screen. I really like the idea of installing the Mbenz-style gear selector behind the steering wheel. I'm looking forward to trying it out and posting a well detailed video here for other forum colleagues. This would be a really nice Saturday project for me and my wife who enjoys together a weekend DYI task like that. We ran out of ideas on her BMW, and not this comes timely for my Tesla : )

I have previously purchased one of your products and had very good results. Watching your video and tutorial, it seems like you put this together very well. I purchased it immediately. I will absolutely do a write up of this as soon as it is installed and operational.

Reactions: brooklyn
I would be interested in trying them on my 2022 Plaid as well. I would be happy to write a fair and accurate review as well as provide feedback on any areas I see opportunities for improvement. In addition, I'd be willing to let a few people check them out in my car if they are in the Dallas area. I often go to cars and coffee events in my area. Definitely would help with visibility at a grassroots level. Not to mention, I get a lot of people stopping to talk to me about my car because of the trackpack brakes and Signature wheels.

Besides the question others have had about the product's actual testing, has it been tested through any software upgrade cycles? I am unsure what approach you have taken, but I'd hate it if it stopped functioning after an upgrade. I would provide feedback and after an update.

I’d love to give it a try. 2022 Model S Long Range. I replaced the yoke with an aftermarket steering wheel shortly after I got the car. Been waiting for a stalks solution ever since! For me it’s just impossible to safely signal turns of the wheel is turned more than 45 degrees - impossible in roundabouts and when there are two quick turns in succession in different directions to name a couple situations.

Having swapped yoke for steering wheel and also tapped power from behind the wireless charge pads, this install looks quite straightforward and easy so I would love to give it a try and share my experiences!

Has this product (great and fantastic idea) been actually tested in a Tesla Model S before it was manufactured?

You have another thread where you gave away a sunroof shade (very simple product that doesn't connect to the cars electronics like these turn signal shifter and gear stalks do) and it's abundantly clear zero testing was done

Vendor - 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch New Model S Sunshade Product Drop: Join Our Test Program
Please rest assured, this product has been tested in-car. Below is the installation video for your reference if needed.

We sincerely apologize for the sizing issue with the MS sunroof. We will definitely pay attention to this matter in the future.

Reactions: jlv1 and KJD