Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had an update on the app….

Order date: 16.04.24
M3 RWD Stealth grey/photon
Business lease through LeasePlan

Est. delivery:
26 May - 13July (appeared 24.04.24)
7 Jun - 22 Jun (appeared 26.04.24)
Licence plate (appeared 29.04.24)

VIN still not showing
I also have a lease through work, I wonder if we will still get to choose a delivery date through the app or if if it goes through lease company…?

I did exactly this yesterday, the performance was then showing an earlier delivery date then my LR! Then went to bed, woke up and realised I’m 57 soon and a little late to be ordering a car that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds 😂😂😂. Reverted back to my original LR and luckily the est. delivery date was the same. 26th May - 13th July.
Come on grayster age is just a number;). I just turned 63 and have Parkinson's and ordered a new M3P:). I'm living for the moment and want to enjoy while I can and thought this would be my last hoorah😂

Last edited:
Just had an update on the app….

Order date: 16.04.24
M3 RWD Stealth grey/photon
Business lease through LeasePlan

Est. delivery:
26 May - 13July (appeared 24.04.24)
7 Jun - 22 Jun (appeared 26.04.24)
Licence plate (appeared 29.04.24)

VIN still not showing
Urgh had text from Tesla saying VIN assigned on Friday.. nothing in app no reg yet. Are you thinking your order is on the boat docking in Southampton approx 7th May?

I'm trading in my M3LP with EAP and AB (love it). However, I can't wait to try the M3P :) . I ordered it in Stealth grey with the black interior on 26th May. I preferred grey does seem a bit less obvious (stealth);):cool:. Delivery is still indicating May-June, however I need my new V5 for my M3LP (private Plate) before they can issue a VIN.
The trade-in offer was pretty poor. However I can't be bothered going around the houses to try to get a better offer. The TA did say Tesla give you 1500 mile latitude after accepting the trade-in
Has anyone received a decent trade-in offer from Tesla?

I ordered 8th March M3LR Red.. have a VIN but no reg… two boats on route.. hoping it’s the earlier one but app shows delivery between 7-22 June. Is there anyway to use the VIN to see which boat?
I have the same expected date as you for my M3 RWD, however, I have a reg but no VIN, I would have thought they would be assigned in the same order… ? I’m expecting mine on the MORNING POST rather than the one arriving in a weeks time…

My order was on 16th March, M3 LR White, 18-in wheels.

EDD in app is currently 7 June - 22 June. Registration number appeared in app yesterday (no VIN yet). Based on MadeAutomatic's really helpful timeline story, I am thinking this number will be assigned to a car from Morning Post ETA Southamption 29 May. I still need to find a home for my existing 2021 M3 LR.

Does anyone know if new M3s still include a Type 2 charging cable and Tesla mobile connector?

Come on grayster age is just a number;). I just turned 63 and have Parkinson's and ordered a new M3P:). I'm living for the moment and want to enjoy while I can and thought this would be my last hoorah😂
Mate, love your attitude! Age is just a number and there is nothing wrong with fast cars at any age, well maybe not 18.... Enjoy your M3P mate :) You only get one life, live it to the max. I've only just realised this and I just turned 41....