Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any more info regarding sites in Liverpool? There appears to be two penciled but not sure if this is correct as they are suspiciously close to each other.
Liverpool has been on the notoriously speculative Tesla map as coming soon for many years (like other ones like Brighton)
No evidence of anything happening there.
Don't believe the Tesla site!

Re Bournemouth.

My “source” from the updates I made on the Tesla V4 thread at SpeakEV came from right here! 😂😂 post above from @jordan2907

Clearly” 8-10 weeks” was either wishful thinking or pure baloney. 🤣. I’ll shove em both on the back burner at SpeakEV.
The Bournemouth situation sounds identical to Glasgow to me - SC staff constantly being told by Tesla that the SuCs will come, but no clear timescale, over 3 years. Last November Glasgow also had some road dug up to lay some cabling, and when I checked with staff in February they said they expected work to begin at the end of the month - it eventually began in April. So Bournemouth SC may well also get its superchargers this year, but don't believe any timescale given!

@zexpe known Tesla-based EV Point sites (besides operational Uttoxeter) currently in construction:

Pedestals and cabinets installed, awaiting energisation:
  • EV Point, BP/Starbucks J39 on M1: 12 bays
  • EV Point, Saddle Services J2 on M55: 8 bays
  • EV Point, Wheatley Hills: 4 bays
Ground works progressing:
  • EV Point, Chapel-en-le-Frith: 4 bays
I believe there's also a site at a Starbucks in Buckshaw Village near J28 of the M6.

I guess if they are planning a rebrand that could well be the reason Warton doesn't have evpoint branding on the stalls.

I would have expected the main ferndown gold club would have the superchargers as that one is a premium club. However the location of the ferndown forest club does have advantages as it’s on the main A31 through road so makes sense.

I’ll try and have a peek down there soon next time I’m passing.
It's definitely Ferndown Forest and definitely superchargers.

398082804_10161804339527718_9126321479691235043_n.jpg