Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s insane! Hoping an earlier update for you. I ordered may 1st as well but mine still shows May 18th -26. No vin. In NM.
Hi Bdudney665. I've been following the tracker closely, and our dates have shifted almost exactly the same along the way. I'm in Arizona (SG/white---order date 4/27), and my EDD range just changed from 5/18---5/26 to 5/20---6/3. My assumption is that the same truck will pass through AZ then onto NM. I'm fine with waiting until this new date rage, assuming it's now a more accurate representation of the *actual* delivery. My only issue is my trade-in quote. It expires on 5/28, and now my EDD end date goes past that date. Do you (or anyone else) know if this will be a problem if the trade-in window goes slightly past 30 days? To be honest, I love my current MP3, and the reason I was moving forward with the new 2024 model (aside from the fact that's its objectively better) is that my monthly payment will actually go *down* a bit. My fear is that with the glut of pre-refresh MP3's hitting Tesla's inventory, they'll try to downgrade my trade-in if it has to be reevaluated a month later. I my view, and as a loyal, returning client, they shouldn't do this, given that the delay is on their end and the car will literally be 1 month older and have two hundred more miles. Does anyone have any insight into this issue and what to do? When I got my current MP3, I didn't have to deal with this problem, as they had the exact configuration I wanted in stock at the local showroom, so this is new to me. Thanks!

Maybe you should cancel your order and give the rest of us a bump?😬
What may happen instead of a bump is that their car will end up in inventory like the white one that's still in San Diego inventory today. Seeing as both of you are in Indiana, this may work out for you if you like their color combo. But if you qualified for the rebate, that may not work in your favor...

Damn. Want a clear picture of what The warp wheels look like with the supposedly removable aero removed.
Just imagine these warp 19" with slimmer profile tires and 2x less plug holes around thinner spokes as well. The 19" warps can be found on M3P in other regions like Asia

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpeg
    IMG_0415.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: jiren and jv92red
If you order was cancelled and replaced; it would have meant your order number changes. This is probably just some back end Tesla thing for order fee, tax credit or whatever. I think you are reading too much into this. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, you are probably right. By the way, I checked out the model 3P in person today. Looked pretty good in flesh and really liked the design of the wheels. It was a white interior car and I am glad I ordered a black one.

Hi Bdudney665. I've been following the tracker closely, and our dates have shifted almost exactly the same along the way. I'm in Arizona (SG/white---order date 4/27), and my EDD range just changed from 5/18---5/26 to 5/20---6/3. My assumption is that the same truck will pass through AZ then onto NM. I'm fine with waiting until this new date rage, assuming it's now a more accurate representation of the *actual* delivery. My only issue is my trade-in quote. It expires on 5/28, and now my EDD end date goes past that date. Do you (or anyone else) know if this will be a problem if the trade-in window goes slightly past 30 days? To be honest, I love my current MP3, and the reason I was moving forward with the new 2024 model (aside from the fact that's its objectively better) is that my monthly payment will actually go *down* a bit. My fear is that with the glut of pre-refresh MP3's hitting Tesla's inventory, they'll try to downgrade my trade-in if it has to be reevaluated a month later. I my view, and as a loyal, returning client, they shouldn't do this, given that the delay is on their end and the car will literally be 1 month older and have two hundred more miles. Does anyone have any insight into this issue and what to do? When I got my current MP3, I didn't have to deal with this problem, as they had the exact configuration I wanted in stock at the local showroom, so this is new to me. Thanks!
Let’s truly hope so. lol I’m in the same boat with a trade in you are. I’m going form gas to EV. First Tesla though so have never had one. Carvana quoted me an even Steven on what I owe on my other vehicle. It expires on Monday. So I’m just gonna go ahead and sell it and then use a spare vehicle of my parents in the mean time. If you can get a quote from carvana (my experience has shown they offer better) and then if you can, sell it before you get your delivery if it comes to that. Up to you either way. But you don’t want to lose the value, save more money. lol