Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CYBERTRUCK's BIRTHDAY TODAY.

Just received my VIN, a few minutes ago. App handles INSURANCE. PAY, etc.

I suspect a couple of weeks to transport from TX to FL

Finally after 4.5 years. Reserved six days after debut.
Congratulations. I reserved 2 days after debut. Wait for Vin now. It will probably be longer now. Since I switched to Man Grey.

Picked up my new AWD FS truck this morning at Tyson's Corner, VA. Pretty smooth delivery and I have not had any issues with the truck so far. Day one reservation 11/21/2019 (almost 4.5 years ago!!) with RN11275 but not invited to configure until 1/31/24 (which I did right away). Vin assigned 4/28/24 and notified 5/14/15 that I could schedule delivery. Vin number is low (68xx) compared to what seem to be getting delivered now.

Truck is very nice, a bit of a learning curve at low speeds with the steer by wire and tough to judge the size.

• Love
Reactions: Jones1
Picked up my new AWD FS truck this morning at Tyson's Corner, VA. Pretty smooth delivery and I have not had any issues with the truck so far. Day one reservation 11/21/2019 (almost 4.5 years ago!!) with RN11275 but not invited to configure until 1/31/24 (which I did right away). Vin assigned 4/28/24 and notified 5/14/15 that I could schedule delivery. Vin number is low (68xx) compared to what seem to be getting delivered now.

Truck is very nice, a bit of a learning curve at low speeds with the steer by wire and tough to judge the size.
What you feel comfortable with other people. Driving the CT for the first time? As in. Turo Rental. This is what I have been considering. With the new steering system. I’m afraid people may not get use to it fast enough and they will wreck the CT. I haven’t driven one yet. So I do not know. Thanks.

What you feel comfortable with other people. Driving the CT for the first time? As in. Turo Rental. This is what I have been considering. With the new steering system. I’m afraid people may not get use to it fast enough and they will wreck the CT. I haven’t driven one yet. So I do not know. Thanks.
Good question. The front end feels very invisible but the camera is helpful. I could see scuffs and scrapes pretty easily more so than wrecks.

Good question. The front end feels very invisible but the camera is helpful. I could see scuffs and scrapes pretty easily more so than wrecks.
Thank you. I would love to bubble wrap it. And keep it like a rare exotic sports car. But it’s a Truck and it Cost a lot. So I have to have fun with it. 😆 Turo maybe.

Reactions: DFibRL8R