Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Spring Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this Pause button on opening the boot new? I've not noticed it before.

1715972636582.png

• Informative
Reactions: Doudeau
My wife drives so close to the curb that if I could put a finger between a wheel and the curb, it would get squashed.
She does however frequently remind me that she has never kerbed a wheel. Bugger! :mad:
My wife also goes very close to the curb a lot. Most of the time she gets away with it but bot always ;) She struggles to understand the space needed for the car so on a tighter road with cars coming other way she's too far over. It'll still be wide enough to get a tank in the gap but not to her.

I normally see updates fairly early on but not this time (maybe because my car didn’t get used for 6 weeks while we were overseas).

After more than four years of Tesla I’ve become quite ambivalent about getting updates as there’s rarely anything substantial to look forward to (new visuals aren’t going to excite me & although I had the matrix light update before going away I won’t try them until they are actually needed, maybe months away).

However I’ve seen rumours about possible Amazon music support in the future and this is the one thing that I really would like to see.

I feel this has been the longest wait as well. I used to get the updates pretty much in couple of weeks time once they were mentioned on social media - this time not the case and I am not sure which version to expect anymore…

I would definitely welcome most of the improvements around the UI.