Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 MS90D for sale in NOVA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
March 2017 Model S 90D in great shape. Fully loaded: Enhanced Auto Pilot (AP2), Premium package, air suspension, premium sound, pano sunroof, dual motors, black on black leather, winter package, upgraded charger. every option except Full self-driving, rear jump seats and upgraded wheels. Retailed $113k, purchased last July from inventory. just under 19k miles. No accidents or claims of any sort. Trading in for model 3, dont need such an expensive car. Similar S90D for sale thru tesla run 82.6k-97.2k (www.ev-cpo.com), asking $80k. Can provide specific pictures as needed.

More information and pic in the link below

2017 Model S 90D

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Not being critical but the lack of response might be due to the current average 2017 CPO S100D FSD pricing being less. I think you may have to have a considerable price adjustment to get any traction before the CPO prices retreat further. You should probably bite the bullet and keep the S, you will not be saving much money buying a 3 by the time you get down to the final market price, and after taxes unless your getting a very basic 3, just a thought.

Not being critical but the lack of response might be due to the current average 2017 CPO S100D FSD pricing being less. I think you may have to have a considerable price adjustment to get any traction before the CPO prices retreat further. You should probably bite the bullet and keep the S, you will not be saving much money buying a 3 by the time you get down to the final market price, and after taxes unless your getting a very basic 3, just a thought.

ah, i see what you are saying, i did not really consider available 100D when comparing.

With that said, the ones comparably equipped are well over my asking price. I also have an offer from tesla on trade in that isn't too far off what I'm asking, so I have that to fall back on.

with that said (again), I'm lowering the price to $77000.

I agree. I think the OP's competition is going to be the 100D models including this one available for $74K and fully loaded with options plus 4 year CPO warranty. The odd thing is that some 90D are priced higher but obviously few would pay more for a 90D than a 100D. I would think that a 90D is worth $5-10K less than a loaded 100D.

Model S 100D 5YJSA1E23HF215889 | Tesla