Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model 3 Brand new weird liquid run etching on glass

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For invisible glass, did it work for you guys? This is my 4th Model 3, and first time to see this nasty film/coating. I've tried that product and it improved it a bit, but still not any beading of water happening. All my previous Tesla's always had nice beading water from new and just maintaining the glass well over the years, always kept the water nice and beading throughout the ownership. This one is really frustrating me - as someone with OCD. lol
Bare uncoated/unprotected glass does not bead water. The invisible glass stripper will remove any coatings or residue.

Stoner sells an invisible glass coating kit that includes the stripper and a glass ceramic coating to use after the glass is stripped.

Bare uncoated/unprotected glass does not bead water. The invisible glass stripper will remove any coatings or residue.

Stoner sells an invisible glass coating kit that includes the stripper and a glass ceramic coating to use after the glass is stripped.
Yes, I wasn't saying bare glass beads. My cleaning kit makes the beading and all my previous Tesla's with regular cleaning always maintained the beading - but this car just doesn't do it, because of whatever is on the glass.