Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot feedback & suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am surprised by the Tesla Self-driving version 12.4 It is so good now. However, it's not there yet. I am sharing the following two scenarios I met:
1. Tesla could not avoid some objects on the road. The object is not very big but big enough to cause the vehicle to flip over, I guess. It may be hard for the AI to see the three-dimension as human eyes.
2. A big truck driver honked to me due to the fact my Tesla cut off him. The system should leave more distance for big vehicles. It seems to me Tesla treat all vehicles the same.

I am surprised by the Tesla Self-driving version 12.4 It is so good now. However, it's not there yet. I am sharing the following two scenarios I met:
1. Tesla could not avoid some objects on the road. The object is not very big but big enough to cause the vehicle to flip over, I guess. It may be hard for the AI to see the three-dimension as human eyes.
2. A big truck driver honked to me due to the fact my Tesla cut off him. The system should leave more distance for big vehicles. It seems to me Tesla treat all vehicles the same.
Lololol. “Object not big, but big enough to flip vehicle over”. Toooo funny. Was there a rhino in the road? Such an odd first forum post.