Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car won’t start/drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They delivered my car this morning. They addressed a few other issues I asked them to. They fixed my wood dash that was chipped, they gave me a second FOB since my car only came with one, and they recalibrated my autopilot camera since I was receiving “driver assist features disabled” frequently.

Unfortunately they put a standard 85kw battery in my car so I am limited to 415kw instead of the ~450kw I was getting. They put in an order today for another battery pack with the Ludicrous upgrade. They told me it could be up to a month before they get one. At least I have my car back and it is running again.

One thing I noticed, my first 0-60 when testing the battery produced a pretty awful grinding noise from the front of the car. I wasn’t able to reproduce it, so I’ll have to keep an eye(ear?) on that.

Overall I’m happy with what they’ve done so far. They picked up the car and delivered the car since I am 180 miles from the service center. I have no doubt they’ll make the battery issue right in the long run. Here’s to a second chance at a 90kw battery.