Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know the documented Model 3 price history?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the Performance Model 3 with Performance Upgrade, upgraded paint, Enhanced Autopilot and FSD. I also got free supercharging for life and I use it a lot when I drive. Hard to compare my deal with what people get today as the supercharging is worth A LOT to me because I drive long distances (25000 miles in 5 months), and I bought right when my old ICE car was dying so it was the right time for me. I'm satisfied, except my autopilot computer is completely dead and I need a replacement but that's another story. (hopefully it's hardware version 4 or FSD computer version they replace it with).

I'm at 27k in 7 months...

right there with ya.

Reactions: pscarroll
If you purchased your car for $30k and Tesla sold everyone else on the planet their cars for $3k.....you would be just fine....right?

All I can say is - good for you.

If inequality doesn't mean anything to you...then fine, but don't suggest that no one else should step up and fight it.

Inequality? Seriously? It’s a business transaction. Welcome to capitalism.

Reactions: Matt L
I see You didn't answer the question - you know.....the business transaction question.

If you purchased your car for $30k and Tesla sold everyone else on the planet their cars for $3k.....you would be just fine....right?

Simply: Yes.

I don’t worry about other peoples’ transactions. What they negotiate for and execute isn’t my concern.

Look, I also own a Buick Enclave. I love it - best large family hauler on the market in my book. I bought it right at launch in late 2017. I’m seeing ads now for discounts on it.

There’s probably people out there who paid less than I did. Do I care? Not a whit. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

All I can say is - good for you.

If inequality doesn't mean anything to you...then fine, but don't suggest that no one else should step up and fight it.
What equality are you striving for here? Are you going to write Tesla a check if the price goes up?

apecon_review.jpg

Spoken like a true economist!

Reactions: MXWing