Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Feeling super sad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I sold my original '17 S to Carvana. If I had better parking solution I would keep it. I feel super sad and miss it. I was perfect and I'd not upgrade it if there was no FSD transfer.
It only cost me 2x $300 repairs ( a button and handle fix) ~55k miles in 6+ years. I hope 23 one can live up to the original. Losing USC and premium connectivity suck too.

It was in great condition but there was a 2 panel dent on right back door and quarter panel. Body shops were estimating $5000 to $10000 to fix it. It was not big but affecting 3 areas. Carmax gave $21500 and carvana beat it with $22400.

I factory reset it before letting it go but it's so sad to remove it from the app.