Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD HW3 update - wait 2 weeks for "bulletin to populate in profile" before ordering parts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 M3 with EAP running AP2.5. Recently decided to pay 2k for FSD, which includes the HW3 upgrade. Service sent me a message and said that they won't be able to order the parts until "the bulletin populates in your profile. " I asked how long that would take, they said 2 weeks!

Does anyone know what exactly is this "bulletin" and what "profile" is being updated?

Because it seems like I will be waiting a while now: 2 weeks + parts order + schedule appt.

I have a 2018 M3 with EAP running AP2.5. Recently decided to pay 2k for FSD, which includes the HW3 upgrade. Service sent me a message and said that they won't be able to order the parts until "the bulletin populates in your profile. " I asked how long that would take, they said 2 weeks!

Does anyone know what exactly is this "bulletin" and what "profile" is being updated?

Because it seems like I will be waiting a while now: 2 weeks + parts order + schedule appt.

I havent heard that term before, but the order has to show up attached to your account before they can get the parts for it. It didnt used to be a big deal (I got my 2018 model 3P upgraded to HW 3 a while ago, with the FSD I purchased in april of 2019), but given Teslas actions around finances at this particular time, I suspect even things like this will take a bit longer.

It should happen though, it just may take a bit longer.

Reactions: xanatos