Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

hi Looking for for Tesla model 3 to buy for 40k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely not! In my opinion, Cargurus is the best website out of all the non-Tesla specific websites, but the best one is from Tesla.com itself
This is simply because Tesla takes into account their own new car pricing changes, early/late production pricing tiers, and know how much Autopilot is and isn't worth. They also know the options on their cars... Most on Cargurus are from dealerships, and they don't even know what kind of Autopilot package their cars have, but charge for it anyway.
On EV CPO you can search for exactly what kind of car you want. Just yesterday I saw a SR+ with a few thousand miles selling for under 35,000
It has sold now, being a great deal!
Wish you the best of luck in finding the right car for you

Absolutely not! In my opinion, Cargurus is the best website out of all the non-Tesla specific websites, but the best one is from Tesla.com itself
This is simply because Tesla takes into account their own new car pricing changes, early/late production pricing tiers, and know how much Autopilot is and isn't worth. They also know the options on their cars... Most on Cargurus are from dealerships, and they don't even know what kind of Autopilot package their cars have, but charge for it anyway.
On EV CPO you can search for exactly what kind of car you want. Just yesterday I saw a SR+ with a few thousand miles selling for under 35,000
It has sold now, being a great deal!
Wish you the best of luck in finding the right car for you

yes I agree about car guru and other website, its crazy, what they charge dont even match new ones
?

"On EV CPO you can search for exactly what kind of car you want. Just yesterday I saw a SR+ with a few thousand miles selling for under 35,000"
really,

now when I looked at there is like one used selling in there for the whole USA, model 3

I was never a car person, Audi and toyato never made muc
https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/
Make sure you are using this one!

The cheapest one I can find right now is 2019 Model 3 | Tesla
I found 156 for sale currently around the country
They come and go quickly. Cheaper ones can be sold in a matter of minutes of being posted!

buddy, thanks a ton. I will dig,

Personnel note
I was never a car person, Audi and toyato never made much difference to me, as long as I reached from A to B.
but Tesla and Elon has won me over, plus I can do road trips out of Texas now

Reactions: byeLT4 and 1375mlm