Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How and Where to request new features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no way currently. If you can compose your request in 144 characters or less you can use the form on the support page on the tesla site. They've discontinued all email support for some reason. They have a chat feature but it's not designed to be used for this. They've basically shut off all support except for fixing physical things and selling cars.

You could try twitter or reddit - sometimes actual tesla employees see things there, but that's a crapshot.

There used to be multiple ways to offer suggestions and feedback directly to Tesla but they got too big for that. Near as I can tell the only way now is to tweet Elon and if you have tons of followers on Twitter you have a slim chance of a reply.

Any update in 2024 on how to suggest new features? I would like to see an option to keep high beam headlights on or as default. perhaps manually. Auto high beams don't come on consistently on dark roads.
You can already do that (turn off auto high beams). On newer (stalkless) cars, it is in the manual. On cars with stalks, I know you can go to Menu > Lights and disengage Auto Headlights. Not sure if a "press and hold to bring up the menu" works on a stalk car like it does on a stalkless as described in the manual.