Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P bump stops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jnbingham

Apr 27, 2024
UK
Hi. I live in the UK and have recently purchased a 2022 M3P which has been lowered. Where I live the roads are quite bad and I want to put the standard springs back on. However I'm having trouble finding oem bump stops as the that are on have been cut down. Is there any equivalent or does anyone know the hight and diameter so I can get something at least near the standard oem ones? I really don't want to have to buy 2x new shocks as I only need to bump stops.

Thanks

These are metric, for inches divide by 2.54
IMG_5899.jpeg
IMG_5900.jpeg
IMG_5901.jpeg

Hi. I live in the UK and have recently purchased a 2022 M3P which has been lowered. Where I live the roads are quite bad and I want to put the standard springs back on. However I'm having trouble finding oem bump stops as the that are on have been cut down. Is there any equivalent or does anyone know the hight and diameter so I can get something at least near the standard oem ones? I really don't want to have to buy 2x new shocks as I only need to bump stops.

Your picture of the bump-stop documents its width. That measure does not change even if someone where to shorten its length.
The picture below is from my MY'19 M3P, and the length of the stock OEM bump stop is 2.75" or ~6.8 cm. Looks like mine are the same as Veiko's.

I don't know what yours look like.

HTH

1714415600253.png