Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an inventory M3P (silver with black interior) last night and jumped on it. Delivery 2/14 - 2/20. So, right now I have paid the $250 order fee. I understand if I canceled now, I would lose that. I also have the Order Agreement ready to be sign on the app. Once I sign that, then I would be responsible for the order fee and $1390 application fee correct? At what point is there "no turning back?"

So many new M3P owners, awesome!

For those long-time thread participants, does this feel like the most new owners we've had in a short period, ever?
Yes, this definitely feels like the most new m3p owners. This will be my second M3P. It's hard to top the exhilaration of driving a M3P at current prices (with tax credit factored in) vs any other new car.

Reactions: hintoml
Hi All - new here and excited assuming I can get my car BEFORE I lose out on the $7,500. If I miss out on the credit, that greatly changes the value prop which may lead to an order cancellation and a $250 donation to the Tesla fund (sunk cost at this point).

M3P White/Black
Ordered: 1/26
Completed pre-delivery tasks: 1/26
EDD: Jan-Feb (when I ordered)...Feb-Mar after I ordered?
Updated EDD 1/31: Feb 27 - March 31 (waaay too wide for my liking)
No VIN yet

I scrolled through the earlier parts of the thread and wasn't able to gain clarity (not that there is any) - what is the defining point in time for the tax credit to qualify - getting a VIN, making payment, taking delivery? Unfortunately, due to the above timeline I am concerned I could complete everything (including payment) but then have delivery fall on the wrong side of the deadline.

Is everyone getting P zeros or Michelin‘s?
mine came with PZeros -

FYI for anyone - ordered 1/14 mid day. Vin 1/17 Delivery 1/23 - loving it so far.

Came from a 2006 911 AWD. very much like it - handling is close to the 911, acceleration is far in excess of the 911 - my ONLY complaint is that to get braking when driving it in Sport you need to tromp on them = still learning where the tromp point is. . .

Hi All - new here and excited assuming I can get my car BEFORE I lose out on the $7,500. If I miss out on the credit, that greatly changes the value prop which may lead to an order cancellation and a $250 donation to the Tesla fund (sunk cost at this point).

M3P White/Black
Ordered: 1/26
Completed pre-delivery tasks: 1/26
EDD: Jan-Feb (when I ordered)...Feb-Mar after I ordered?
Updated EDD 1/31: Feb 27 - March 31 (waaay too wide for my liking)
No VIN yet

I scrolled through the earlier parts of the thread and wasn't able to gain clarity (not that there is any) - what is the defining point in time for the tax credit to qualify - getting a VIN, making payment, taking delivery? Unfortunately, due to the above timeline I am concerned I could complete everything (including payment) but then have delivery fall on the wrong side of the deadline.
my understanding is that you physically taking delivery is what matters

Status
Not open for further replies.