Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well…. It’s almost that time!

7930889C-958D-4210-AA56-7CA3EBE28EA1.gif

Holy **** guuuyyyysss!!!
(Saw this on DT IG)

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Unplugged will put the hardware on Plaid or Long range and they have it now. Question is will Tesla unlock 200mph if you dont have the brakes from Tesla?
But it isn't the same, for example smaller rotors, and they don't currently have anything for the rear. And it is doubtful that Tesla would unlock the 200 MPH speed if the requirement is their brake kit and you put those on. (Only applies to the Plaid.)

But it isn't the same, for example smaller rotors, and they don't currently have anything for the rear. And it is doubtful that Tesla would unlock the 200 MPH speed if the requirement is their brake kit and you put those on. (Only applies to the Plaid.)
From a guy who ordered the “Plaid+” this feels a little cheesy. I was willing to wait till next summer to get the Plaid+ and now they are gonna sell it to me in pieces. My gut says a 4680 plaid with these “track package” options, factory install, will be available next summer at of course a higher price than I paid on battery day.

Agreed but as others have said I would trust UP with this upgrade considering the drivers they have done this work for.

I
I'm even cheaper, I'll get a Honda civic and put the tesla logo on it!

I have a civic, ( Acura Integra) turned 26 this month.

Actually thought about EV conversion, and calling it, Acula with a modified badge of the Tesla T above, piercing the Acura logo.

Car won't die though. Keeping it until the CT comes out, need a something for off road and trash hauling...