Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right, and that was the case last night as well. Both the “report of Plaid track mode” and two non Plaid cars with 2021.44.30 (and no track mode), all are in Canada. Makes me think 2021.44.30 is a 2021.44.25.2 bug fix, one unique to Canada. Release notes are also identical to 2921.44.25.2 as well. So, as of now, there is no real evidence (aside for some currently extraneous notes in the user manual) that Track mode for the Plaid is imminent. I really do hope it is, imminent, but there are no real facts to back that “hope” up yet…

When you bought your Plaid, you bought a 1020hp basket of hope...

It is absolutely imminent IMO. We'll know soon I think.

62C731E2-2407-4651-AC1D-5D7724F9ADD0.png

Right, and that was the case last night as well. Both the “report of Plaid track mode” and two non Plaid cars with 2021.44.30 (and no track mode), all are in Canada. Makes me think 2021.44.30 is a 2021.44.25.2 bug fix, one unique to Canada. Release notes are also identical to 2921.44.25.2 as well. So, as of now, there is no real evidence (aside for some currently extraneous notes in the user manual) that Track mode for the Plaid is imminent. I really do hope it is, imminent, but there are no real facts to back that “hope” up yet…

And another Canadian car added; that makes three, all totaled (two on Teslafi)…

023F28C2-56EF-4A89-9C9C-B2B07025B954.png

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I picked up a LR today. The car was perfect...if you dont count the missing rear package shelf (the one that covers the lower trunk storage and the missing license plate frame - both are being delivered "short" due to supply chain issues. The SA said they were delivering most cars short parts today in Sunnyvale. He also said re spoilers were back ordered.

Hope you are loving the car! The parts shortage is so strange -- folks I've spoken with at the Dublin SC said the shortage has not affected their cars in months. No idea if that's true, but... Anyway, you'll get them soon. Submit a service ticket, or call the SC every couple weeks.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hope you are loving the car! The parts shortage is so strange -- folks I've spoken with at the Dublin SC said the shortage has not affected their cars in months. No idea if that's true, but... Anyway, you'll get them soon. Submit a service ticket, or call the SC every couple weeks.
Yes, not worried. I had not seen the ship short discussion so I thought I would give a quick heads up.