Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need advise, shall I book a service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is a bit sway while driving on freeway in a windy day. I feel it is abnormal. Book an service appointment, and get a message saying that I need road test together with their guy on service day. Because of my health condition that I am still afraid of Covid, I absolutely don't want someone to sit with me in a closed small car space. Call the service center, a lady picked up the phone saying that my car sounds normal and suggest me to cancel the appointment because they will charge me 220+tax if find nothing

oh sorry, It is a LR rear wheel drive 2018 Model3 with winter tire on.

If your wheels are way out of alignment it could give you that feeling, especially if they are running on the inside edge, measure you tread depth on the inside and outside of your tire, if you just put your winters on and you store you summer tires at home check them as well, if your tread depth is different on the inside and outside get an alignment

If your wheels are way out of alignment it could give you that feeling, especially if they are running on the inside edge, measure you tread depth on the inside and outside of your tire, if you just put your winters on and you store you summer tires at home check them as well, if your tread depth is different on the inside and outside get an alignment
Service said that will be alway sway to one side not only windy road