Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90D - Anyone else having Tunein issues / lane change on autopliot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pixked up my car last week at Grand ave in Chicago. 45xx Vin. Ordered 1/30 and picked up 6/15. Car was built 5/16. Software is 2.22.66

Car is great. Panel gaps are good. Drives great. First tesla. It's a big car but fits the garage just fine.

Issues- I can't login to tuenin. I even created a new account to make sure I'm not messing something up. Just says "Could not sign in. Please check your email/ password"

Also- went for a drive this am. Only car on road. Autopilot working well. Couldn't get it to auto change lanes. Anything else I need to know here?

Thanks.

Tunein appears to be fully functional without logging in--I've never logged in in 2 years on our S. Is there an advantage to having an account?

When you try auto lane change are you turning the turn signal on to full? It won't go if you just hold it to the pre-lock state.

pixked up my car last week at Grand ave in Chicago. 45xx Vin. Ordered 1/30 and picked up 6/15. Car was built 5/16. Software is 2.22.66

Car is great. Panel gaps are good. Drives great. First tesla. It's a big car but fits the garage just fine.

Issues- I can't login to tuenin. I even created a new account to make sure I'm not messing something up. Just says "Could not sign in. Please check your email/ password"

Also- went for a drive this am. Only car on road. Autopilot working well. Couldn't get it to auto change lanes. Anything else I need to know here?

Thanks.
I didn't think it auto changed lanes. from what I understand, while in autopilot put on you turn signal and if there isn't anything in the lane the car will switch lanes. when in the lane turn signal off. is this correct?

I didn't think it auto changed lanes. from what I understand, while in autopilot put on you turn signal and if there isn't anything in the lane the car will switch lanes. when in the lane turn signal off. is this correct?
That's right, it changes lanes when you put the turn signal on. There is no rear facing radar so it's your responsibility to check for cars coming up behind you. If there is a vehicle close enough to you in the blind spot it will not change lanes though.

trils0n is right--I forgot that you have to turn on the auto lane change feature in the settings.

Follow up.

Lane change- I went in and adjusted the settings in the menu. Did a test run and it does work. Prior to changing the setting on autopilot the blinker would do nothing. Now lanes change. Thanks.

Tunein- I had to recreate my favorites but they are all there. Would have been easier if I could have just logged in using my account.

Case closed. Thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Tunein appears to be fully functional without logging in--I've never logged in in 2 years on our S. Is there an advantage to having an account?

When you try auto lane change are you turning the turn signal on to full? It won't go if you just hold it to the pre-lock state.
The advantage to having a TuneIn account is a) you can install the mobile or desktop version and save favorites which will sync to the car b) you can set a higher bandwidth setting for better quality.