Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

QuickJack to produce Tesla-specific model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great share.. wish I read it before finding out the hard way that SLX-500 with extension rails was too short
Had similar issue with my quickjack being too short. Local welder shop added steel plates welded onto ends. Extended overall length. Two years ago. Works fine. And not as tall/bulky as the extensions offered by quickjack

QuickJack (QuickJack - Car Lift for your Home Garage or Shop) has been mentioned in a few jacking threads here but so far has not made a model with sufficient jack point spread to accommodate the Model S. I've been waiting patiently as they upgrade their collection, but their longest EXT model is still 4-5" short (although it has sufficient weight rating). But today I got an email from a VP there with drawings for a Tesla-specific model with sufficient spread, and he says it is 90 days out and will be announced soon. If true I hope to get a set soon and will report back here. No affiliation -- I have been trying to put together a compact and low-cost 4-wheel lift for some time now and this design fits my space constraints and doesn't require permanent mounting.
Very interesting. Just out of curiosity, do you happen to know the distance between the jack points. Im supprised the long version comes up short. I have had some large pickups on an older quickjack.

Hello All,

Can someone measure how far apart the jacking points are in a model s?

Thanks,

I have their Tesla specific version and it works great with a couple of inches to spare on the lift tray on both front and rear
IMG_1717.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: philip295
realized only now that this post is several years old, but the OP stated none of their models work with the S. Looks like they developed the 6000ELX since the initial post, but I now need to figure out whether my 7000TL will work or if I need to sell it and get the 6000ELX instead.