Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Resist Travel Ban

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors needs to focus on Tesla Motors. If they want to Starbuck their operations, I can't see it working out well. There are lots of folk who buy expensive coffee compared to people who buy expensive cars.

There are a significant number of people who have turned off of American Football and Starbucks already. Neither of those industries are cutting edge companies trying to win over everybody in the USA into EV acceptance.

As a Tesla owner I urge Elon Musk to stand up against hate. His weak response is unacceptable.

The world is not black and white. Reasonable people can disagree and still work together. You are entitled to hold your extremist view of the situation, however a reasonable person can disagree with the travel ban but still see that it's a net positive to have Elon around Donald Trump so there is a more varied dialog. The last thing this country needs is a bunch of Yes men around the President.

As a Tesla owner I urge Elon Musk to stand up against hate. His weak response is unacceptable.
I admire your position, and I admire Elon's attempt to maintain access to the president and try to influence him in a positive manner even though the president is a shocking ignorant inveterate liar and a pathological narcissist who understands nothing about government or international relations. I wish Elon luck. We all are going to need it.

The last one resisted and lasted 3 hours and was fired immediately.

An Acting Attorney General Fired for Defying Trump

The next one immediately promised to do his job by following President Trump's orders.

Is that example clear enough?

Is it worth it to resist and be excluded from President Trump's circle if you were Elon who's trying to save the earth and jobs?