Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rotate 3rd person view

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Chewy3

If MacGvyer had a beard
Apr 30, 2016
San Diego
I just discovered this yesterday, not sure if i'm super late to the party or if its new.

If you put your finger on the car visualization and slide it around it rotates the view. You can spin it to look at cars rendered behind you, from above, further away. I'd include pics, but I'm lazy and I'll let people test it to see.

• Funny
Reactions: ngogas
We need a ‘new features by month’ or something. The manual is too much to read since lots of basic info. Almost like we need complete release notes or something. Oh, wait... :D

Seriously, would be nice if someone did compile a complete(r) list of what was in each release than what Tesla supplies. If that’s out there, I’ve not heard of it.

We need a ‘new features by month’ or something. The manual is too much to read since lots of basic info. Almost like we need complete release notes or something. Oh, wait... :D

Seriously, would be nice if someone did compile a complete(r) list of what was in each release than what Tesla supplies. If that’s out there, I’ve not heard of it.
Would be nice, but hard to be accurate for all regions/models/features. The release content varies with all these variables...

You mean like the link below? It’s on the bottom of the stickies when you click the Model 3 forum... people just post first and wait for someone else to answer instead of reading. It’s never going to stop.

Model 3 firmware features table

You mean like the link below? It’s on the bottom of the stickies when you click the Model 3 forum... people just post first and wait for someone else to answer instead of reading. It’s never going to stop.

Model 3 firmware features table
That’s a definite good start but (as you say) wiki threads or even normal ones for that sort of info get out of hand. Would love a more centrally controlled database for this sort of data since Tesla certainly doesn’t want to do so.

(Wasn’t aware of those tables/threads, thanks, but It does need governance.)