Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Allegedly:

When are we going to see these (or some other UKR drones) in action? I thought UKR were going to respond to all the Shahed drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles that the Russian Dictator has bombarded UKR with...

twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1736040137656578386

EDIT: Weird... IIRC I've always been able to embed tweets from NOELreports. But not this time apparently. Oh, well... The link above works for me, so should work for you as well. Maybe the embedded tweet will appear in a couple of hours or something...

Last edited:
The Democratic West is going to have to level up...

The short version:

The long version (.ee is the top-level domain of Estonia):

Reactions: navguy12
Allegedly:

When are we going to see these (or some other UKR drones) in action? I thought UKR were going to respond to all the Shahed drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles that the Russian Dictator has bombarded UKR with...

twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1736040137656578386

EDIT: Weird... IIRC I've always been able to embed tweets from NOELreports. But not this time apparently. Oh, well... The link above works for me, so should work for you as well. Maybe the embedded tweet will appear in a couple of hours or something...

On the Reddit Ukraine thread, non of the twitter stuff shows…just links, no pictures of any kind. I’m also noticing that in a few instances on these threads as well.

• Informative
Reactions: SwedishAdvocate
From yesterday’s Toronto Star:

Since the war in Ukraine began, thousands of people have fled Russian-occupied areas over myriad routes. Now, nearly two years in, “the corridor” is their only option to cross directly into Ukraine.

Once they get to the corridor, they must proceed on foot, traipsing through an open, treeless no man’s land, the whir of artillery and the whine of drones from nearby battles echoing in their ears. They are warned before they go that no one will be able to guarantee their safety as they cross. Some travel with children or elderly parents.

Great article. Although it's a sobering and depressing read i believe this is how Ukraine wins this war. Putin doesn't want a stalemate, despite what some think. He wants to humiliate Ukraine and will not stop sending Russian soldiers to their deaths, because he wants Ukraine to beg for a ceasefire and give Russia what it wants, never becoming a NATO member.

Let's see Russia suffer massive casualties for a year or two more, trying to break through Ukraine's defensive lines, and then we'll see if Putin's government survives.

Last edited:
From todays Globe and Mail emailed newsfeed:

Todays editorial cartoon:

IMG_1713.jpeg

Screenshot of the second lead in story:

IMG_1714.jpeg

The linked story is paywalled. This shot is the closing portion of a story that talks about WW1 style trench warfare, with the added dangers of drones:

IMG_1715.png

Seems like the EU is finally starting to wise up to Orban's nonsense.